USE BONDS TO END THE MANDATES

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is brilliant folks!! Seriously. A woman in California filed a Claim against the Superintendent of her children’s school. She listed the illegal mandates the Superintendent had implemented in the district. That is all it took folks! The Superintendent found out they were in DEEP TROUBLE and were liable for $4,000.000.00 on their Bond and relented! The Superintendent is still liable for the $40,000.00 deductible!!! LOL. 😆 🤣😂

WE CAN ALL DO THIS TOO! The woman who filed didn’t even use an attorney. All elected officials have a bond.

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋@NeonRevolt
7h·
Whoa...

Guys.

Listen to this: "All Public Officials Have these bonds... and you can make a claim against them if they are harming you."
Telstar@Telstar

6d··Red White & Blue Twitter Family Pure Bloods 🩸
@hcuottadtte @sundncefn Now we must go after their bonds.
https://bondsforthewin.com/#

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/107715353344014011

This is brilliant! This information should put out in full page ads in newspapers, public service announcements and on billboards. Mabe others will do the same.

Spot on!!! If just one person from every school district, every town/city did this…all these illegal mandates would come to a screeching halt nationwide!

Spot on!!! If just one person from every school district, every town/city did this…all these illegal mandates would come to a screeching halt nationwide!
This is another reason why we need to contact our elected representatives to get them to support the Convention of States resolution. 17 states have passed the resolution so far, we need 34.

This is another reason why we need to contact our elected representatives to get them to support the Convention of States resolution. 17 states have passed the resolution so far, we need 34.
I had to research this today. Their website was a 404 error, but came back up tonight.
Interesting concept if it can pass.

I read an article today how it could blow up in our faces. Enough blue states pull and it could change current amendments such as 2a.
In relooking for it, I came across this.
Stop a Constitutional Convention : The John Birch Society
Considering the source...... It maybe worth some thought and second thought.

See above. Could also affect the 1st and 4th.
That's not what the research that I've been reading indicates. The way things are going right now we dont have much 1st amendment rights anyway, and the 4th is being abused. I believe that a COS is the only real way that we stand a chance of getting the federal government back under control.
Of course I encourage everyone to do their own research on this matter.

That's not what the research that I've been reading indicates. The way things are going right now we dont have much 1st amendment rights anyway, and the 4th is being abused. I believe that a COS is the only real way that we stand a chance of getting the federal government back under control.
Of course I encourage everyone to do their own research on this matter.

Totally agree. The States have allowed so much of their power to be taken by the Feds, that there is literally no way to stop the Fed without a Constitutional Convention. And frankly, there has never been a better and stronger time to do so! With so very many converts away from the insane policies of the Dems, this is the time to act! Personally I think faux Conservatives are the ones putting out stuff like that to scare us from acting. Typical DS move.

Totally agree. The States have allowed so much of their power to be taken by the Feds, that there is literally no way to stop the Fed without a Constitutional Convention. And frankly, there has never been a better and stronger time to do so! With so very many converts away from the insane policies of the Dems, this is the time to act! Personally I think faux Conservatives are the ones putting out stuff like that to scare us from acting. Typical DS move.

I don't believe it will happen. The left will not stop until they are forcibly stopped. This is a war.

I don't believe it will happen. The left will not stop until they are forcibly stopped. This is a war.
Maybe so, but we must do whatever we can first. Unfortunately many (most?) just want to sit around crying in their beer rather than doing something. Phony conservatives and spineless Repubics make me sick.

Latest posts

Back