Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I warned you, Dr Jenner.
Now, is the Hari Krishna lady/man coming back? They've been here twice as one of each.
It’s like if you build it they will come… if you mention them they will come? 🥴😬
Either a troll or attention seeker or they just plain really need help. Can’t believe it missed it the last time 😅

Nora was all about aliens. Waiting for the mothership.
The Hari Krishna he/she (was a she one time, a he the other) wrote paragraphs about Krishna and how we are supposed to be Hari Krishnas, and basically told us all we're going to Krishna hell if we don't follow. Then went totally ape nuts and then bye bye for now. Thanks to Dr Henley

My personal experience with transgender people has been that they are narcissistic individuals who are desperately seeking attention, but are miserable because the attention they get is not what they wanted.
When I was teaching high school, I had one boy that had a "when I was a little girl" shtick that he kept disrupting class with. He wore lipstick and used exaggerated effeminate mannerisms. I sized him up as someone who was just desperately seeking attention. So I had him stand up on my desk and told him to tell the class all about when he was a little girl. After he got his "15 minutes of fame", I had no further problems with him.
This was in 1975.

Latest posts

Back