Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facts of life dear. If you don't like it, tough. You can go off and live by 2+2=5 in your own little fantasy world but it doesn't fly here.

Freedom doesn't mean you can invent an alternate reality and then demand other people to go along with it. You are not respecting MY FREEDOM to disagree with you!

If you were paying attention, I covered intersex (category D).

.I already told you I WASN'T lmao. I don't give a SHIT about your preconceived biases and bigoted ideals; I don't NEED any more of that bullshit in my life. So no, I will NOT be paying attention to your SOCKETS METAPHOR! 😤

So you are arguing with what you think I said instead of what I actually said, which you didn't bother to read.

It took a few minutes for the software to update, but the ignore function finally kicked in. There is a God!!!!:D

Just let it all go , shes probably just a lonely person needing some people to talk to . Personally I don't bash people ,I just move on .

Q. What do you do when there are cockroaches in the woodwork?

A. Smoke them out.

Apparently I went to bed way to early last night. . . . This was entertainment! Good Lord have Mercy! 🤪 🤪 🤪

I'm waiting for the next personality to take over and this person just forgets about DDPF.

Oh, please, No! I don’t think I can handle any more personalities. These 2 Noras were enough! 🤪

Latest posts

Back