Weary hello from ancient Albion

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TroothSooth

Reaction score
Should this be happy? Sad? Serious? Fueled by the power of red wine?
I dunno. What happens happens (hic) the internet made me do it.
Anyway, I would like say I am keen to talk about preppy things, and faith in the risen Son of Yaweh.
Also keen to face to face with like minds in good time, as I am only slightly strange and not completely harmful.
I will say it now, trying to find a life partner who knows whats really going on and doesn't think it's odd that I eat organic and keep bottled water and disregard 'authority'. 'Cough (consent) cough'.
Really don't want to be here and I know that America has its own problems but at least you can get on with things without Gubbermint assuming buying frikking weed killer is to make a bomb, or trying to ban your ### from owning internal combustion engine vehicles, or wrecking your RC aircraft hobby.

Introduction and rant ends.
P.S Prep hard, we gonna need it.

Yep, you’re going to have to be pretty weird to hang out here, lol.

Welcome from the southeastern US!

howdy from a east Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Latest posts

Back