Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1707853028953.png

its a little disturbing when you have only 3000 registered voters in a area and receive 12000 votes!!!
I remember decades ago during elections the news stations would show how each precinct was going. Struck me odd when it showed precincts coming in with 105, 110 to 115%! That math was as stupid as the new math their trying to teach in public schools now!

I have no delusions of being able to have a fair vote in the Kommunist Republik.
My district is mail in only. Ballots have scan codes that show through the envelopes
What impressed me in the last presidential election. 34% for Trump. 76% registered Demonrats. Those numbers dont add up.
Do I register as a demonrat and F with their elections? Think that is my best option.

Bear with me on this conspiracy theory. My son watches a show called Scorpion about a team of geniuses who are called in on tricky cases.

There is one episode where it is election day and they know that the votes are being manipulated. Comes to find out, it is the machines that were hacked by the Chinese. The part that caught my eye was that the number of votes was 81m. Oh gee, that number sounds familiar. Many of the Biden team are young and very possibly could have been fans of the show when it first aired.

Latest posts

Back