Urban subterrainian hydroponics bunker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a good use of space & makes sense . It's light tight & enviroment controllable . I wonder how many unused miles of tunnels there are in the US?

that does look great..but just think of what had to cost to renovate it and all? :confused:

that's the only baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad point ;)

It's a neat idea and concept, but I am only seeing salad greens and shoots. The hydroponic gardens do have their benefits . . . NO WEEDING is a big one!! I may want to look into it one day. . . I have read that you can make them pretty cheap, but I have never spoken to anyone that has tried them out. You can basically grown just about anything and the best part . . . NO WEEDING and hurting back. . . oh wait I guess I already said that ;)

No weeding but you have to stay on top of the nutrients & changing the water out . Not to mention hydro brings a whole new slew of bugs to deal with . But once you get the balance down right it's amazing to see how fast they grow . So it does cost more but , in my opinon , the benefits are worth it .

saw an older docu about these subterr hydros....what those guys did grow interested the feds alot ;)
they had an old mine converted,and boy what an operation it was,state of the art everything,but in that business you rearly suffer the lack of cash...but the layout was similar..now I think they use that mine to grow something less interesting for the feds..

Latest posts

Back