UN issues "Early Warning" to U.S.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Painless

Reaction score
A United Nations Committee tasked with combating racism on a global scale has issued an ultra rare "early warning" for the United States citing "alarming racism" trends.
I'm not sure what to make of this. Probably one of those things which will be no big thing, but somewhat annoying at the same time. Makes me wonder if they (the UN) are trying to instigate trouble for us or maybe bait us into something. Curious on everybody's thoughts on this or if you've even heard about it. Here is a link, might not be the best. One of several I found......

https://www.redflagnews.com/headlin...g-signals-potential-civil-conflict-in-america

Lot of theories We could throw out with the leftist in the U.S and the U.N . The recent Civil unrest and so on . But We don't know for sure . All We can do is keep Us and Our Folks voting conservative. If other threats Foreign and or Domestic show themselves then We deal accordingly.

well,me think the UN has become or has been for a long time as functional as its predecessor the League of Nations,alot of talk no results,
it had its time to accomplish something great,but cold war politics kinda took its legs off,now it seems to be a third world party platform.

Liberal politicians are influenced by the UN thats why its so important for Conservatives to stay active and keep others active in Politics. Thats one reason the leftist are jumping at every chance and causing so much trouble . They would do anything to get thier power base back .

Latest posts

Back