Ukraine Hosting Deep State Biolabs, in Secret

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I listened to all 2:29 and didn't hear what you say she said.
Don't speculate, what did she actually say you're so concerned about?

Russia published some proof on Monday. But then, the MSM told us "Russia bad, Ukraine good" -- so most people will think Russia is lying.

They think Russia invaded because Putin wants to add Ukraine to Russia. Just what he needs: 40 million new welfare recipients.

He’s a brain dead lib, so don’t waste your time attempting to explain there is. a SH#TLOAD of proof out there showing the US owns those labs in the Ukraine. Anyone who thinks we just put labs in 3rd world countries “for the good of mankind” is out of their mind!

Remember the gas prices were up BEFORE RUSSIAN WENT INTO THE UK???

And after only one week of the hostilities, Americans are being told to buy electric cars.

And we're being told that no amount of local drilling/supply will change the price of fuel.

We're being told the only solution is to use less. In other words, just another psy-op. COVID 2

And after only one week of the hostilities, Americans are being told to buy electric cars.

And we're being told that no amount of local drilling/supply will change the price of fuel.

We're being told the only solution is to use less. In other words, just another psy-op. COVID 2

Don’t forget the part of this Covid 2 psyop, which is reduced Fertilizer…to starve people as well as reduced Fertilizer to REMOVE MEAT from our markets! WEF tells us in videos “you will be eating BUGS and only meat occasionally!”

It is clear that America funded these bioweapons labs. They may be all over the world. Dave, we heard all your excuses about the Wuhan lab. My high school biology lab did experiments with bacteria, is that a weapon's lab? Was it secret? Was it funded by the US government? There is no need to go to the Ukraine to set up bio-labs of any sort unless you are hiding something. Victoria Nuland was caught. What are the penalties going to be for those caught violating our laws--I mean our citizens here in the USA. So far Fauci, et al., have not been charged. That should end and he and his criminal organization should be in prison or worse. Ukraine was available because Ukraine was willing to take bribes. Ukraine is beginning to make Mexico look like a lawful country.

Don’t forget the part of this Covid 2 psyop, which is reduced Fertilizer…to starve people as well as reduced Fertilizer to REMOVE MEAT from our markets! WEF tells us in videos “you will be eating BUGS and only meat occasionally!”

Life without bacon is possible but tasteless.

Life without bacon is possible but tasteless.
zVuTPGf.jpg

It is clear that America funded these bioweapons labs. They may be all over the world. Dave, we heard all your excuses about the Wuhan lab.
Schattentarn, you keep repeating yourself that the proof is in that video...it's not.
And what "excuses about the Wuhan lab?"
What did I EVER say about the Wuhan lab other than it was in that list of labs???
We disagree, but at least you're civil about it.

Peachie, I'm done arguing with you. I've been prepping and a conservative WAY longer than you've been alive.

I'm sure you're NOT a Russian troll, but because you're so blindly partisan you can't see that you are giving aid and comfort to the enemy. As to why you are constantly posting fake news without really checking out your sources (frequently Twitter,) I think it must be that you have a serious need for attention.

When PP responds, at least I know he prides himself on being correct...he knows how to get real proof.
You apparently don't know how, are too lazy to look, or Rumor is just good enough for you.
You're all about quantity not quality.
Go ahead - flame me back. I work too many hours a day to waste my time taking your name calling click bait.
I'll do my best to stay off of the political threads where I know you'll be.

Last edited:
Once again, we the radical right wing cult of unhinged conspiracy theorists are vindicated
FOX Snooze covers
Tucker: Why are we funding this? // Fox News host reacts to claims that the U.S. is funding biological programs in Ukraine on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' #FoxNews #Tucker

Tucker Carlson - Bio-Weapons Labs in Ukraine
Nuland's neonazis
Tucker Carlson Outlines Ukraine Biological Research Labs During Segment That Triggered State Department Response
Tucker Carlson Outlines Ukraine Biological Research Labs During Segment That Triggered State Department Response - The Last Refuge
Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons? Victoria Nuland--who funded neo-Nazi militia groups prior to the Maidan coup in 2014--responds:

Hunter
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Firm Rosemont Seneca Invested in Firm Tied to Ukrainian Biolabs-Gateway Pundit
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Firm Rosemont Seneca Invested in Firm Tied to Ukrainian Biolabs
State Derpartment responds; REEE REEEE REEE!
State Dept Claims “U.S. Does Not Have Chemical and Biological Weapons Labs in Ukraine,” the Ukraine Government Does
State Dept Claims "U.S. Does Not Have Chemical and Biological Weapons Labs in Ukraine," the Ukraine Government Does - The Last Refuge

Schattentarn, you keep repeating yourself that the proof is in that video...it's not.
And what "excuses about the Wuhan lab?"
What did I EVER say about the Wuhan lab other than it was in that list of labs???
We disagree, but at least you're civil about it.

Peachie, I'm done arguing with you. I've been prepping and a conservative WAY longer than you've been alive. I

I'm sure you're NOT a Russian troll, but because you're so blindly partisan you can't see that you are giving aid and comfort to the enemy. As to why you are constantly posting fake news without really checking out your sources (frequently Twitter,) I think it must be that you have a serious need for attention.

When PP responds, at least I know he prides himself on being correct...he knows how to get real proof.
You apparently don't know how, are too lazy to look, or Rumor is just good enough for you.
You're all about quantity not quality.
Go ahead - flame me back. I work too many hours a day to waste my time taking your name calling click bait.
I'll do my best to stay off of the political threads where I know you'll be.

Well Dave, you act surprised at being civil. There is no reason we can't be civil. The rap on the Wuhan lab was the same argument you are making now. Your argument is: No stores of smallpox or other pathogens have been acknowledged so none exists. The biolabs in Ukraine could have been for other purposes rather than germ warfare and because they could have been, they were. No. Tucker pointed out your flaws last night and amplified them tonight. There is no reason or earthly excuse for Ukraine to have "material" which Victoria Nuland says we don't want in Russian hands. You are just apologizing for Ukraine and for the US Deep State involvement in what should be a war crime.

Well Dave, you act surprised at being civil. There is no reason we can't be civil. The rap on the Wuhan lab was the same argument you are making now. Your argument is: No stores of smallpox or other pathogens have been acknowledged so none exists. The biolabs in Ukraine could have been for other purposes rather than germ warfare and because they could have been, they were. No. Tucker pointed out your flaws last night and amplified them tonight. There is no reason or earthly excuse for Ukraine to have "material" which Victoria Nuland says we don't want in Russian hands. You are just apologizing for Ukraine and for the US Deep State involvement in what should be a war crime.
Because Tucker does such in depth research...really? He's not much better than Alex Jones but maybe they're both telling you what you want to hear, so I understand your willingness to accept it. I guess absent the secret files that we can't access, whoever claims to have that info gets to control the narrative. Again, I never made any claims about Wuhan.
BTW, smallpox only exists in 5 labs, according to the CIA and its sort of like having a Nuke, so it's unlikely they'd supply it to Ukraine EVEN if we were running a lab there. It doesn't need any research to kill people.
I DO expect civility, but a few here seem to think that name-calling is a better reply than presenting facts. You are not one of those, thank you.

Dave, you are the one resting your case on negative evidence. The labs exist, Tucker just found a brand new one in Odesa. Or do you have evidence that none of these labs contained dangerous pathogens? Victoria Nuland says they do and she does not want them to fall into the hands of the Russians. So here is the way it stands now. Nuland is very worried about the contents of these labs and their "material" falling into the hands of the Russians. This is a clear admission against interest for a spy or member of the Biden Administration. Then we have you who says what, you are not certain that these labs exist and not certain they contain pathogens?

Dave, one thing we have at this forum in abundance are guys coming here and questioning things but never stating a clear position themselves. When pressed, they weasel back and forth and never take a position so as never to be pinned down. Please don't be one of those guys.

AND who is doing the telling???? That A__hole BICRAP!!!!!!

There is no valid reason for the USA to be funding honest and safe research labs in a foreign country.

The only reason to fund research labs in a corrupt Soros-controlled country is that laws are being broken.

Stephen K. Bannon carried the UN hearings live on War Room. The Russian Ambassador filled in the blanks. He had written proof but he gave justification for the labs in his talk. He said the reason there are so many biolabs in Ukraine funded by the US is because of Ukraine's strategic geography. They are on the northern border of the Black Sea which is a home for migratory birds in the winter. The Ambassador said the US is researching using these birds as a vector to spread disease North into Russia. Perhaps these diseases are gain of function pathogens, he did not say.

The test for this is simple. If these labs are harmless, innocent agricultural monitoring stations as the US claims, how many such labs does the US fund in say Switzerland or Sweden or Norway? I am sure we partner with universities there but that is not the issue. How many biolabs does the US fund independently in those countries? If the answer is none, then we can rest assured the US is once again lying and the Ukrainian bio labs have a sinister purpose.

Latest posts

Back