The new French Revolution

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
The Republican Guard, a security detail established to protect the President of France, have ALL resigned, and will no longer protect President Macron!

The mass resignation comes on the heels of his Presidential Decree requiring French citizens to have and use a “Sanitary Passport” (i.e. Vaccine Certificate) or be denied access to stores, bars, even DENIED VOTING!

Citizens are taking to the streets in almost every major city, literally battling with police over enforcement of these new Presidential Decrees. Mass-Media is mostly IGNORING the civil uprising, reporting almost nothing as the country erupts in protest.

The fighting is getting bloody, fast:

The French Government has had to scramble to provide some other type of protective service for the vicious Dictator, who is stealing French liberty.

Members of the Guard who resigned have been asked why they quit and the near universal reply: “Macron isn’t worth dying for”.

One can only hope the French people are successful at ridding themselves of this despicable tyrant in whatever manner they see fit.

The Republican Guard, a security detail established to protect the President of France, have ALL resigned, and will no longer protect President Macron!

The mass resignation comes on the heels of his Presidential Decree requiring French citizens to have and use a “Sanitary Passport” (i.e. Vaccine Certificate) or be denied access to stores, bars, even DENIED VOTING!

Citizens are taking to the streets in almost every major city, literally battling with police over enforcement of these new Presidential Decrees. Mass-Media is mostly IGNORING the civil uprising, reporting almost nothing as the country erupts in protest.

The fighting is getting bloody, fast:

The French Government has had to scramble to provide some other type of protective service for the vicious Dictator, who is stealing French liberty.

Members of the Guard who resigned have been asked why they quit and the near universal reply: “Macron isn’t worth dying for”.

One can only hope the French people are successful at ridding themselves of this despicable tyrant in whatever manner they see fit.

Not true I'm afraid, its that lying idiot Hal Turner again.

https://factcheck.afp.com/http%3A%2F%2Fdoc.afp.com%2F9GJ3LG-1
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/macron-french-security-detail/

The story originated from a video (in French) by French MP Martine Wonner. That is the sole source. The video has been taken down and I haven't been able to find an English transcript so I don't know exactly what she said. Some have said that it was mistranslated and was closer to "would retire" or "might withdraw."

Proably interesting to know, maybe not, but it shows how the free media in Europe is working:
Switzerland is the neighbour country of France. But in our news / media you don't hear or read an single word about the french protests. We need to inform ourselves in other countries like USA, UK or Russia...

Even if the story was half true this would come as no surprise. The French are not renown for their courage in battle.

soldier-of-surrender.jpg

frenchArmyKnife.jpg

The french army is one thing.
The french citizens are another one.
You may don't know, but as France joined the EU for the french citizens all was going worse. Prices for everything raised, not more salary end of the month and less rights. Every candidate for president promised he'll take care for the citizens and was an absolutly fail or lie. Sarkozy was really bad one, he promised so much and keeped nothing. Then Macron was on the stage. The words he used and all the things he wanna do let the french hope, so he got elected. We all know Marcon is even worse than the other liars before. The violence in the bigger cities increase a lot, in Marseilles or Paris it looks in some areas worse than in an civil war area. I have seen it with my own eyes, in some areas you'll better stay in the car and accelerate.
French are patient as long they still got their wine - but they have enough now. Don't know when the y start to use the guillotine again - but i'm sure the trigger is very sensitive and it dosn't need much anymore.

Without the French and General Rochambeau the Yanks would still be British, and France has won more wars on its own than the US.
The reputation of the French Army is largely due to how quickly the Germans took the country in WWII. But...the French First Army at Lille held their ground against 7 German divisions giving the Brits time to evacuate at Dunkirk.

Without the French and General Rochambeau the Yanks would still be British, and France has won more wars on its own than the US.

Well you boys seem to know a lot more about them that I do, I retract my statement. In truth I was just having a cheap shot.

Live from France.

There is a lot of censorship in the media here and even I don't know what is going on in our neighboring country to the west.
Our Ministry of Health is now using an Internet program to suppress and refute alleged information about vaccinations that do not contradict the opinion of the authorities, thus preventing the free expression of opinion with the aim that only the state has the right to report "correctly".
Censorship like in Stalin's best times, it shows that there is something wrong with the whole thing if you forbid any discussion and let the people be beaten down by police officers.

“French mayor in support of new asylum center in seaside town has his house burned down

1679735159308.jpeg

The house of a left-wing mayor in France, who supports a controversial plan to establish an asylum center in the small seaside town of Saint-Brevin-les-Pins, has been burned down in a suspected arson attack.

Police were called to the residence of Yannick Morez early on Wednesday morning after his home and two vehicles were destroyed in the blaze.

The left-wing mayor, who described the attack as “cowardly and unacceptable,” expressed his gratitude to neighbors for alerting him to the fire, which he said could have had “more dramatic consequences.”

An initial investigation suggested the fire was not accidental, and Sylvie Canovas-Lagarde, the prosecutor for Saint-Nazaire, confirmed a criminal inquiry was now underway after fire experts ruled the attack to be subject to the “intervention of third parties.”

Investigative sources cited by the Ouest France news outlet suggested the fire could have been started by a Molotov cocktail.”

https://rmx.news/france/french-mayo...er-in-seaside-town-has-his-house-burned-down/

Looks like they got his automobiles too! LOL

Latest posts

Back