The FBI is a criminal organization

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done with this conversation with my more centrist wife. Our former congressman was Scfiff. Showed her how he sold out the Jews to the Armenians in his district.
Then had an easier sell. Current district is Swallwell with Fang Fang.
It takes one vote at at time

From Gary’s post. In case some don’t click the link. This is too important to miss!

“POLICE STATE: FBI Quietly Created New Category of Extremism Ahead of 2024 Election to Include Trump-MAGA Supporters​

1696498574306.png

Shut It Down – The FBI is beyond repair.

As the 2024 election season heats up the FBI has created a new terrorism category to include Trump supporters.

This is taking place at the same time the Biden regime is targeting President Trump with over 91 indictments on bogus criminal acts in several states.

And it occurs as the demented President screams about MAGA during his public speeches...”

Also…from Newsweek

1696498831644.png

Another attempt to SCARE MAGA folks into sitting down and allowing the evil globalists to take over. DON’T LET THEM WIN!!!

We are the last generation who are ready to fight for freedom, the rest only fight for football games, video games, soccer games, parking spaces, road rage, spilt beer and scratches on their new japanese cars.....
Anybody born after 2000, has been spoiled by their liberal, woke, leftist, anti-good, anti-God, anti-USA also spoiled teachers or woke parents raised in flower power times and succumbed to the anti-everything BS back then.
That generation wore their shirts, hats and pants backwards just to piss off the establishment and would have worn their SHOES backwards if they could have figgered a way to do it...

FBI Had 40 Informants Keeping Tabs on Biden Family​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...&cvid=16f4651ebb1f4f5d943130bd7152aa65&ei=102
"Based on the information provided to my office over a period of years by multiple credible whistleblowers, there appears to be an effort within the Justice Department and FBI to shut down investigative activity relating to the Biden family,” Grassley wrote. “Such decisions point to significant political bias infecting the decision-making of not only the Attorney General and FBI Director, but also line agents and prosecutors.”

NOTHING DONE. Tell me there isn't a deep state

FBI Had 40 Informants Keeping Tabs on Biden Family​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...&cvid=16f4651ebb1f4f5d943130bd7152aa65&ei=102
"Based on the information provided to my office over a period of years by multiple credible whistleblowers, there appears to be an effort within the Justice Department and FBI to shut down investigative activity relating to the Biden family,” Grassley wrote. “Such decisions point to significant political bias infecting the decision-making of not only the Attorney General and FBI Director, but also line agents and prosecutors.”

NOTHING DONE. Tell me there isn't a deep state
He's just the puppet for the cabal.

Latest posts

Back