Survival Knifes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.wilson89

Friend
Neighbor
Which knife would be great for my I.N.C.H bag? there's so many but I've heard great things about kabar and ontario products.

I don't have a problem with k-bar or Ontario as long as you get one of their good knifes. Be careful there are a lot of fakes out there.

I would have to agree with Roninsensei, Cold Steel makes some fine knives, but I prefer my Smith and Wesson tomahawk it is made of one solid piece of steel so you never have to worry about a broken handle. Both are fine choices.

images

Ive used ka-bar, ontario and coldsteel knives and they are some of my favorite brands but I recently purchased this US Combat knife by TOPS. Theyre all hand made, used and designed by spec ops, law enforcement, rescue and martial arts professionals; and I can honestly say that this is my favorite knife out of evrrything I have previously owned and used.
http://m.opsgear.com/index/page/pro...,167/product_name/TOPS+Knives+US+Combat+Knife
TK-TPUSMC75_01_mn.jpeg

The problem I've had with Tops knifes is they are waaaay over priced for what your getting and they tend to be on the heavy side but, they are hand made in the USA and have a great guaranty.

Being from a country which doesn't allow knives or guns without permit I am in a pickle as to which knife to buy. Do I buy a large bladed knife ? and keep it tucked away in the bottom of my go bag, or do I buy a folding knife ? please advise.

There are so many out there ,so I suppose its down to personal choice Unless you know different what have you got /used in the past that you would recommend.

Hi Colt , one of the knives I found today is a folding knife with a three and a half inch blade.it is an old knife and needs re sharpening. I would like a fixed blade knife. what do you recommend.

Whatever brand it is I would recommend one with a full shank. If your gonna be depending on it you want it to last.

Latest posts

Back