SICK SICK SICK CBS Vice prez abusing Vegas victims

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thrilled she's fired, but there many more tweets about people hoping the were Trump supporters, etc. Sad state of affairs. Then you have the Lefties blaming the NBA. If the guns are already illegal, it just proves that evil will always find a way to inflict damage to their enemy

I'm thrilled she's fired, but there many more tweets about people hoping the were Trump supporters, etc. Sad state of affairs. Then you have the Lefties blaming the NBA. If the guns are already illegal, it just proves that evil will always find a way to inflict damage to their enemy
Yeah those basket ball players always causing trouble.

LMAO..more like she will have problems finding another one.even then,most and likely at a lower rate of pay as well..
I doubt that. I'm sure this "termination" was more for show than anything else. Behind the scenes there's no doubt she got a nice severance package and probably has another job lined up. She'll just take a long vacation. Most people have already forgotten about her.

Yeah those basket ball players always causing trouble.
Okay.......I get it. My phone replaces words all the time. Drives me crazy. NRA. NRA. It won't let me write damn. It replaces with dam. Hell with he'll. Etc. Drives me crazy. The 7' guys would have a better view to a kill. Notice my Bond reference?

true arctic..i guess it's more of,along the lines of..let's wait see how it goes game..

Trump should have tweeted..."CBS VP? You're FIRED!" LOL....

Latest posts

Back