Poss terror attacks London and Brussels

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yawn. Until people wake and start demanding their governments deport ALL of these filthy muzlim animals this will continue. Actually it will get much worse as more of this trash is invited in. And just think, the governments will soon be resettling them to a neighborhood near you. At your expense of course.

The Government will not deport them . The Government will protect them .
They are here to stay .
The scenario I mentioned above will happen to many innocent Citizens.
It will become the new normal just like getting mugged in a parking lot .

Yawn. Until people wake and start demanding their governments deport ALL of these filthy muzlim animals this will continue. Actually it will get much worse as more of this trash is invited in. And just think, the governments will soon be resettling them to a neighborhood near you. At your expense of course.
where I live,those bastards pull one stunt like that and they will all be executed and drop in some cedar glade deep in the hills of the Ozarks,,,,,there is no telling how many bodies are out there now,,,I have hunted one area several thousand acres for almost a decade now and have never seen another soul out there,

well of course we'll pay for it :(
you haven't heard the latest from my city council,they want the same benefits of health and social wellfare to be given all undocumented illegals here..even
the party which earlier was the socalled right-wing party,supports this,not to mention the left,green...

Latest posts

Back