Panic buying in Denmark

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmmoCan88

Reaction score
They always say that in Denmark "we" help each other and blahblahblah...

I dare not think about when the real stuff will go down, this Corona virus is pretty much a cake walk. And today the Danish parliament passed a set of somewhat draconian laws in response to Corona. It was proposed that police should be able to enter homes without a warrant, but that was dropped fortunately. I'm not scared of Corona, but it's encroachments like this that puts me on high alert.

I see that EU unity only lasts until the first crisis, Hungary, Slovenia etc closing their borders, Italians banned from entering Spain, Switzerland , Austria etc German point blank refusing to export urgent needed medical equipment to Austria and Italy, assorted countries refusing to help citizens of other EU countries, at least they cannot blame it on brexit :)

wont be long before the Norse, Normans and Vikings come pillaging the east coast of England looking for soft toilet paper :)

Last edited:
what ever is precious.....long boats are being set ready..
The Vikings are coming, the Vikings are coming
upload_2020-3-13_17-26-14.jpeg

Great post Bill. got a belly laugh on the puppy vikings.

Here is something I dont get, Scandinavian women, the more beautiful they are the worse their names usually are. Last month I met a lady who looked like the blond singer from ABBA, stunning, smart, funny, intelligent yet they had named her Brunhilda !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back