N Korea tests hydrogen bomb

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N Korea successfully exploded a hydrogen bomb today. It was 6 to ten times larger than what was used in Hiroshima. I hope this doesn't push trump into a corner and make him think he has to start another war, for all our sakes.

rambo-arrow-gif.gif

NewBloodTVSeries-12012015.jpg

Time to send in the one man who can fix this problem for us...

View attachment 7521
View attachment 7522

Time to send in the one man who can fix this problem for us...
We need a hero in this situation. Lol. I wish life ended the way it does in Hollywood with the good guys walking off into the sunset to live happily ever after. The question is, who are the good guys? I guess that depends on which side of the fence your on, or at least if you picked the side that won.
Seriously, I don't worry about politics too much normally. I kind of put it into the category of I can't control it so don't worry too much about it. This does make me pause to consider the consequences of what a war with N Korea could do to our lives here.

We need a hero in this situation. Lol. I wish life ended the way it does in Hollywood with the good guys walking off into the sunset to live happily ever after. The question is, who are the good guys? I guess that depends on which side of the fence your on, or at least if you picked the side that won.
Seriously, I don't worry about politics too much normally. I kind of put it into the category of I can't control it so don't worry too much about it. This does make me pause to consider the consequences of what a war with N Korea could do to our lives here.

Donald Trump Tank.gif

giphy (12).gif

I have no doubt that North Korean brass are far more terrified of us than we're of them. They can hurt us but we can ERASE them.

I doubt anything comes of this.

hope so,I hope that they don't have that H-bomb,though some military experts said here earlier,we must face the fact that NK is a state with nuclear arms,there should be no doubt about it.
and that is as scary as having nukes in Pakistan...

If the US decides to take Kim out of the equation its most likely to be a cruise missile through his bedroom window or a Hellfire missile from a Reaper. But for a non military solution the US govt simply has to say to China " if you want to keep selling the west BILLIONs of Pounds, Dollars and Euros of stuff each year get rid of Kim."

View attachment 7523
View attachment 7524

I have no doubt that North Korean brass are far more terrified of us than we're of them. They can hurt us but we can ERASE them.

I doubt anything comes of this.
I don't think they could do too much damage to us here militarily, but vaporizing Seoul could throw the whole world into an economic depression. Not to mention that a war with them would certainly bankrupt the US.

I don't think they could do too much damage to us here militarily, but vaporizing Seoul could throw the whole world into an economic depression. Not to mention that a war with them would certainly bankrupt the US.

Our country is already bankrupt ten times over. I find it interesting that all the country's whom bash us for being the world police are also expecting us to deal with the NK problem.

Then once we deal with them we'll just get shyt for it. Either way it's a lose/lose for both of us.

If NK backs down they will be further ridiculed and not taken seriously. If they escalate situation to a fight it's essentially suicide. They're expecting to gain something from us...we probably can't afford to give them.

Like I said...lose/lose.

It almost seems like Kim thinks he's playing a video game called "take over the world" or something. He's so out of touch. It's too bad there's no way to force him out of power without innocent people dying.

It almost seems like Kim thinks he's playing a video game called "take over the world" or something. He's so out of touch. It's too bad there's no way to force him out of power without innocent people dying.

I think he knows he has become increasingly irrelevant in today's post drone era. Someone is probably whispering in his ear and misguiding him. I sure wouldn't want to be North Korea today.

as I mentioned prolly in another thread,his sister could be the puppet master,and the turd only a front??

but it seems to escalate rather quickly..

as I mentioned prolly in another thread,his sister could be the puppet master,and the turd only a front??

but it seems to escalate rather quickly..

True he isnt experienced enough to deal with this kind of international one-upmanship. He is clearly out of his league. He is isolated and surrounded by superior and far better equipped opponents.

As much as I hate him, Kim is probably a little smarter then we think. Put it this way, Seoul, South Korea is within striking distance of NK conventional artillery. He doesn't even need a nuke to level the place. If we hit NK with a preemptive strike, they would unleash a barrage of artillery into Seoul and we look like the bad guys. Unless little Kim looses his mind and actually attacks, the only options we have is either strangle them financially, or just nuke the living shit out of NK and kill every single one of them. Simple as that.

Kim will see how far He can push the U.S and with out notice We will hit with B1's, Cruise missiles, A11's , Naval Artillery and such . Over a few hours Kim's Military will be twisted metal and rubble . Not sure what the fallout afterwards will be . South Korea and China will have to soak up mass's of refugees. China will want to keep some kind of buffer between them and South Korea .

I don't think we could wipe out his military that easily. Most of their stuff is mobile and spread out. Sure we could inflict serious damage, but I don't believe we could stop a retaliatory strike on S Korea. These people are used to living with minimal supplies and infrastructure, and are indoctrinated from birth to give all to their 'supreme leader'. I think they would prove to be a lot tougher than most think over the long haul. Also remember, they were resilient enough before that we couldn't beat them then. The average person there is dedicated to the government to a religious extent. My only hope would be if Kim was taken out then some more moderate military commanders would take over.

I don't think we could wipe out his military that easily. Most of their stuff is mobile and spread out. Sure we could inflict serious damage, but I don't believe we could stop a retaliatory strike on S Korea. These people are used to living with minimal supplies and infrastructure, and are indoctrinated from birth to give all to their 'supreme leader'. I think they would prove to be a lot tougher than most think over the long haul. Also remember, they were resilient enough before that we couldn't beat them then. The average person there is dedicated to the government to a religious extent. My only hope would be if Kim was taken out then some more moderate military commanders would take over.

He has had 70 years to re-enforce his artillery positions facing the south, and there are thousands of them,

S. Korea released a statement saying they see signs NoKo is readying for an ICBM launch today in an effort to test delivery of the warhead they tested yesterday. State Media also specified its hydrogen bomb was capable of devastating attacks on electrical grids. China saying they'd back NK if we strike first is worrying. That means there has to be a credible threat to us or our allies before we can retaliate.

If Our Military turns lose Air and Naval assets on NO KO'S Military there will be few places to hide. Yes they will get a few shots off at South Korea they have also had that long to prepare . You know how this goes simultaneous attacks aginst their Government , Military comand structure , most threatening Military assets. Remember Sadams 3rd largest Military in the World. The best tanks He could get from Russia . North Korea will end up eith smoking holes and burned out structures . And I predict We will walk away and aid South Korea with the Refugee crises that will come from the very short Police action .

If You saw Ambassador Hailey's briefing that was War talk . There has been very similar briefings before every Military action that I can think of . Phrases like We can not allow , In spite of our best efforts , It is not Our intention .
There is a familiar pattern forming.

Latest posts

Back