More on that Muslim extremist camp found in N. Mexico..

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...-extremist-muslim-compound-in-new-mexico.html

Excerpt: "Investigators found dirty diapers, shotgun shells, broken bicycles and a DVD about killing techniques in close combat at the ramshackle New Mexico compound of a "extremist Muslim" where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor.
The makeshift living quarters were also littered with diesel cans, household garbage and Qurans, according to reports.
Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, has been accused of conducting weapons training on the compound. He was wanted for questioning in the abduction of his 3-year-old son, Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, a boy with severe medical issues. The boy went missing from Georgia in December. His remains were found on the property Monday."

Update....they have been released on a lousy $20,000 bond, can you believe that....after MURDERING a child!! Unreal!!

Excerpt: "The prosecutors provided more details about the accusations during a court hearing in which they asked that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and four other defendants be held pending trial on child abuse charges.
But the judge in the case ruled against prosecutors’ request.
Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.
She set a $20,000 bond for each defendant and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.
It was also announced Monday that 3-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who had been missing since December, allegedly died amid a ritualistic religious ceremony intended to “cast out demonic spirits,” Reuters reported.
“It was a religious ritual carried out... a ritual intended to cast out demonic spirits from Abdul-ghani Wahhaj,” Taos County Prosecutor John Lovelace said."

Can't believe they didn't have to post bail.

America needs to awaken to the fact that judges are not following the law and are trying their best to thwart anything progress done by Trump.

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME is a real thing.

This poor gullible people are in for a rough ride.

I put all the fault on our open boarder "policy" and our over tolerance to accept any culture or "religion". None of these animals should have ever been allowed in to our country.

Agreed 100%. Let us hope the Democrats never regain the White House, or we'll see MUCH more of this kind of thing. If you study Muslim history, they have been using the same "game plan" for nearly 1400 years....trickle in, be nice, and then when the numbers are right, start muscling in and taking over. They have now taken over nearly a third of the globe doing this. From a tiny band of murderous thugs to a so-called "religion" over 1,5 BILLION strong, they never quit, never assimilate, and their admitted/stated goal is to Muslimize the WORLD...period. And like fools, we allow them to come to the U.S. by the tens of thousands, and now we have "no-go zones" right here in America....wonderful.

https://truthuncensored.net/there-are-muslim-no-go-zones-in-the-usa/

What the heck is that map? I can't speak for Dearborn, MI, but I certainly know of no such zone in FL, or states I'm familiar with.

We're simply way too bull-headed to stand for that crap here.

I mean, we're descended from stock that said, "Oh, you don't like the way I do things, well screw it, I'm going to get on this boat and go THAT way, and keep sailing, till I can no longer see you dammit!".....

It showed Washington on the map but we have no 'no-go zones' here. A few years back we had an islamic group weapons training outside of Washougal Washington but was quickly taken down by Law Enforcement

a.jpg

$20,000 bond reminds me of a movie: "GONE WITH THE WIND". Anyone want to bet they all show up for trial?

Sure they will....with those kinds of connections what have they to fear? Liberal judge, parents connected to Obama, low bond, no prosecution for the murder of the boy they were "exorcising," why not show up? What's the judge gonna do...give them probation more likely!

I am betting they don't show up, due to those same connections. The Liberals are not going to want more news and their past associations surfacing and the prosecutor is going to be real P.O.'ed the judge cut them loose. Cops don't like child killers either, intense investigation and evidence is going to be over whelming. I will stick with "Gone with the Wind".

Update....they have been released on a lousy $20,000 bond, can you believe that....after MURDERING a child!! Unreal!!

Excerpt: "The prosecutors provided more details about the accusations during a court hearing in which they asked that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and four other defendants be held pending trial on child abuse charges.
But the judge in the case ruled against prosecutors’ request.
Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.
She set a $20,000 bond for each defendant and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.
It was also announced Monday that 3-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who had been missing since December, allegedly died amid a ritualistic religious ceremony intended to “cast out demonic spirits,” Reuters reported.
“It was a religious ritual carried out... a ritual intended to cast out demonic spirits from Abdul-ghani Wahhaj,” Taos County Prosecutor John Lovelace said."
No money needed up front either. They are trying to get that ruling reversed. IF they don't then we have to pay for a safe place for them to stay.

Latest posts

Back