Merkel: EU States Must Prepare to Hand National Sovereignty over to Brussels

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Yeah it is me again, posting more news articles. German head of state, Merkel is already telling the world where she thinks the E.U. must head and of course, Germany will help make sure they get there. For the good of Europe, of course and the European people, Anybody getting that feeling we have been there before. Here is the article quotes and links.

"German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said that European Union (EU) member states must be prepared to transfer powers over to Brussels at a debate on the ‘tensions’ between globalisation and national sovereignty."

“Nation states must today be prepared to give up their sovereignty,” Merkel said, speaking at an event organised by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Berlin on Wednesday."

“That is not patriotism, because patriotism is when you include others in German interests and accept win-win situations,” insisted Merkel, paraphrasing her French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, who recently claimed that “patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism [because] nationalism is treason”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/23/merkel-eu-hand-sovereignty-brussels/

When a country (Germany) decides to form a continental Empire, will they be satisfied with just having those willing to capitulate (join) or will they continue to require (force of arms) others to join them? If I thought Germany would be satisfied with just having willing partners, I would not give a damn. I don't see that happening, Germany needs and wants the U.K. resources (people and commodities). Italy, Greece, Spain, France, etc are all financial drains. Plus with the U.K. being able to establish free trade with the USA, it will undermine Germany's power base. Germany is just attempting a soft world war take over in Europe, but I seriously doubt Germany will be content with controlling just the poor / weaker countries. We need a NEW NATO. with countries that do believe in National Pride and independence. Aside from the U.K., the folks in Europe better start brushing up on there German, they will all be speaking it in the near future.

its the 4th Reich in all but name.
they'll all be speaking in German next.
15430940903541843305090384423439.jpg

Price of a gallon of diesel, about $7.00 and most of it is taxes. Now you know why they are protesting in mass. My news casts do report the protesters are in the thousands and there are multiple protest all around in France, not just Paris.

I believe it's the immigrants that most are really protesting. The rapes, taking away the rights of citizens because it doesn't comply with Sharia.

I saw them tearing down a huge Christmas tree in a mall.

The Withdrawal document has now been signed by all the other members of the EU, now if May can get it through the British parliament!! some hope, nearly all the MP's are against it so I think it has little hope of being passed, but what do I know? politicians have been known to change their minds.

I just wonder how the EU will manage without the UK's contribution to the budget-we are a net contributor and the largest after Germany, German taxpayers will have to make up the difference the poorer countries cant and they wont like that.

Well that is easy. It looks like the EU wants to tariff/punish the UK with charges that will exceed their current 'contributions'. Hence the giant push-back against the UK leaving. Which to me is even more reason to separate from the sinking Titanic called the EU. Far too many policies that are going to guarantee continental failure. And the whole of the EU wants to keep the UK on board to delay the ultimate sinking (delay, not avoid).

To be honest, the EU is looking like the US's original Articles of Confederation. No, I'm not talking about the unCivil war. Before we had the Constitution, our founding fathers had the articles of Confederation. But over just a few years they realized it had far too many problems to 'fix'. And instead they ripped it up & started from scratch, and that produced our current US Constitution. So basically I'm saying the EU is built on flawed foundational ruling laws and you can't fix them. Big statement there...

Latest posts

Back