Liberals never face the consequences ...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's tons of pizzed off people in Chicago - first he tries pulling some LaLa Land BS publicity crap and then tries getting off the hook with more LaLa Land maneuvering ....

they pulled out the ace to nail Jussie to the Hollyweird Sign - Dan Webb is like using a howitzer to swat flies - he's one of the top criminal attornies in the country - if he wasn't confident in the case he wouldn't be wasting his time ...

once Jussie is done in criminal court he goes into FED civil court to face a $100,000 bill from Chicago for the BS run around he pulled on the CPD .....

1638843835766.png

Yeah I do know so not "surprise" to me. . . Just sad at how many innocent lives are killed.
It’s a whole different world in the hood in cities. They gotta do what they do to survive. I had to when I worked there.

So glad to be where I am now. But it makes me better prepared.

Sounds like to me he needs some of the justice that was served up on YELLOWSTONE on the last episode.
beat him within an inch of his life then ask him if he understands now.
he has used up his race card , he is done now.
don’t give it away, I am 2 weeks behind. But it sounds like every other episode.
Real life.

Another consequence never faced is the consequence of fleeing.

I went to school in California in the 80s and there were always remarks about the Mexicans fleeing Mexico for "a better life" in the USA. Who could blame them, right?

But the problem is -- you can't flee from yourself.

This is why Californians ruin every state they flee to -- Colorado, Nevada, etc.

The only solution is to stay and fight. But I think the real problem is these people only care about themselves -- which is exactly how Communism trains you: to be a narcissist.

Therefore, wherever they go, it becomes the same shit-hole.

A good test of anyone who brags about their new-found patriotic status is to ask them to name one person on the local school board. Or city council. Or county commissioner. As in: "Who did you vote for in [insert local position] ?" I've never gotten an answer. Or, "What do you think of the job [insert local politician] is doing?" Deer -- meet headlights.

But this is why their home state fell apart. Claiming to be fleeing California is a form of virtue signaling -- something they're very good at and enjoy because it takes no actual effort. They'll be just as uninvolved and clueless wherever they go.

Last edited:
you are only a couple of episodes behind on 1883 - the new spin-off of Yellowstone
The pilot was free on Amazon and I watched it. I do want to continue watching the series but I haven't decided if I want to pay to watch it.

I am extremely curious about Dutton's rifle, and if they identify the make. You see, that was mass produced by Winchester, but not until 1885.

In 1883 it could have only been a Browning Model 1878, and there were only 600 made.

Latest posts

Back