Helpful Info. Lets do something POSITIVE and TOGETHER

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem starts there when politicans use it to setup their own, normally impossible way to control citizens and cut off the civil rights of the people.
I'm pretty sure the most of us won't deny the existence of Covid. But as we here overseas it's our government uses Covid as reason to massively restrict civil rights which makes Covid to an game. Especially when critical or unpleasant questions from the people are either not answered at all or, if they are, are answered with repressive measures. This is exactly what reflects badly on the measures taken to protect the population, and makes even reasonable measures unfortunately come to nothing. I would expect a democratic government in a free country to answer critical questions and not simply classify them as anti-state.

Last edited:
@Amish Heart

The media and the governments in Europe convince that all those who have critical questions about Corona and have doubts about the measures of the government are either right-wing extremists, or mentally ill or dangerous ReichsbĆ¼rger, there are a lot of other expressions for it.
We pay taxes here, we have to go through the bottom of the job, we are subject to strange restrictions and the government insults us, and if we are lucky we still have the police in front of the house when we ask questions about that, we have no Jo here but other similar idiots, for that reason I must say we have about the same problems. šŸ˜Ž

Latest posts

Back