Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anaconda, I think you missed my point. The correct number of dead or wounded is not important. The key point is logistics or lack there of. Russia can afford many time the number of casualties than the Ukraine. The Ukrainian fighters are putting up a magnificent fight but there is a limit to their manpower. As I stated, brave soldiers win battles, logistics win wars. While I do support sending equipment and supplies to the Ukraine, I will protest big time against sending any of our military to the Ukraine. Tired of Americans dying in foreign lands.

Selenskys propaganda machine don't missed that point, just ignored it. As everything with an slighthly touch of critics about the wonderfull master-blaster-super hero Selensky.
As the whole western propaganda machinery does.

Fact is: European economy goes to the deepest hole. About the restrictions against Russia. Not enough gas, nearly unpayable prices for oil, fuels and gas, foodprices increases until normal people need to think what kind of food they are able to buy. Yes, whole Europe loves to suffer for the most corrupt state on the whole continent, we love to follow the comedians demandings and are ready to loose our homes and jobs about the most beautiful country on earth. F**k it!!!
This piece of shit isn't worth to suffer. It isn't worth to ruin our economy. It isn't worth to pay the price of food in Gold 1:1. It's not worth every single bullet the whole EU sends to them.

BTW, the new slogan for winter is already out: Freezing at home for Ukraine.

21.06.22 16:03

German self-propelled howitzers Panzerhaubitze2000 are already at front, - Reznikov

резніков,гаубиці
German self-propelled howitzers Panzerhaubitze2000 with trained Ukrainian crews are already at the front.
The Minister of Defense Oleksii Reznikov reported about it, Censor.NET informs.
"German Panzerhaubitze2000 with trained Ukrainian crews have appeared in the Ukrainian artillery family. It is important. This is the 6th type of 155-mm artillery, which strengthens our defense. Our warriors are already beating the enemy with M777, FH70, M109, AHS Krab and Caesar. From now on, Ph2000 has joined this "club of the best", it is said in the message.
The Minister thanked the German partners for their support.
"As always, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, General Valery Zaluzhny, will use them 100% effectively on the battlefield. Of course, special thanks to our gunners, who have already become a world legend. I would also like to thank the German partners for their support, which we continue to look forward to.
I really appreciate the efforts of my colleague, German Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht," Reznikov added.

Clifornia and Alaska, which Russian propagandists claim as lands to which Russia has the right to stand??? )))
Do you want to fight on your territory???

Then turn off your computer, grab an rifle and go and fight in first line!
I just have enough about this whole demanding, complaing, demanding more, complaining, demanding more again and we europeans have to pay the whole shithole there! This is what i would do if my country would be attacked.
And if you're instead of ignoriring would read other peoples threads then you almost would know I'M ONE OF THIS STUPID EUROPEANS WHO HAVE TO PAY YOUR SHITHOLE AT THE BLACK SEA!

Every day, 24/7 we hear, read, see and listen: Selensky demands weapons. Selensky demands money. Selensky demands we put Russians in KZ. Selensky complains he don't get everything fast enough. Then we hear, read, see and listen: Selensky is nearly moving in in the Kreml! Russians run away! russians don't know how to handle weapons. Must be the reason why this Selensky cries like an whinery baby and demands, demands and demands.

BTW - i never heard once something like an thank you. Only more demandings. Same with those Ukrainians who came over in our country. WE feed them, we give them an rooftop, we give them cash, we give them clothings, we give them free access to medicine services, we give the free access to public traffic, we give them permission to work. Did we ever heard something like an simple "Thank You"?? NO, NEVER EVER!! But we hear demandings and complains. Because the clothes aren't branded ones. The rooftop isn't luxury enough. Because we don't serve lobsters for breakfast. And - complains because they need to pay the fuel for their AUDI Q7 SUV's and similar by themselves.
All this Ukrainians we helped have an better life than our own retired people.

So go and fight at the front with an weapon as this corrupt and demanding unfriendly mob returns to your country again instead of spreading Selensky-Propaganda. Would be better for everyone in Europe.

Fact is: European economy goes to the deepest hole. About the restrictions against Russia. Not enough gas, nearly unpayable prices for oil, fuels and gas, foodprices increases until normal people need to think what kind of food they are able to buy. Yes, whole Europe loves to suffer for the most corrupt state on the whole continent, we love to follow the comedians demandings and are ready to loose our homes and jobs about the most beautiful country on earth. F**k it!!!
This piece of shit isn't worth to suffer. It isn't worth to ruin our economy. It isn't worth to pay the price of food in Gold 1:1. It's not worth every single bullet the whole EU sends to them.

The plan of the elites and Klaus Schwab is that Europe is de-industrialized and destroyed, Ukraine is only the willing stirrup holder.
The European governments do not care 100% about Ukraine, you want to install a dictatorship here to conceal the complete collapse, Europe is no longer viable due to debt burden and mismanagement, for the reason they want to replace the broken system defacto people's dictatorship but will not succeed.
Not for long, all of Europe will go up in flames, whether it is worth it, I doubt it, but it is no longer avertible.

Your military will not fight in Ukraine, they will fight in Lithuania.

P.S. Google translate doesn't always translate text correctly ....

I will also protest sending American troops anywhere outside of America. Each and every country needs to supply their own cannon fodder. I am tired of Americans dying in other countries wars. Send in military equipment and supplies, yes, America personnel, hell no!

Your military will not fight in Ukraine, they will fight in Lithuania.

You go fight first, Ukraine's number 1 goal is to drag the world into a world war, but before you achieve that Russia will have wiped out Ukraine.
I do not wish such a thing to Ukraine, absolutely not, but you will not win a war against Russia except on the office chair in front of the computer screen.
If the Russians do take Ukraine, what I hope for you not, you can start a new job in Poland in the Polish propaganda machine, I think they will be happy to take you.
If you extend this war to Europe I can assure you one thing, I will fight yes, but not on your side. I do not intend to commit suicide against Russia in any European army, Germany already paid a very high price at that time, but apparently they forgot about it.

Clifornia and Alaska, which Russian propagandists claim as lands to which Russia has the right to stand??? )))
Do you want to fight on your territory???
Anaconda your going back over a hundred years ago. A 155 years to be precise. The acquisition was agreed upon by the Tsar simply because Russia had no real population nor army in Alaska to defend it from warring powers like the British. The Tsar sold Alaska to the Americans for around 8 million dollars in 1867. As to California that was more a Mexican American affair. I can’t remember the Russians having ownership of California . Though they did have one of their naval fleets stationed in San Francisco and another fleet in New York to protect the Union from outside influences like the British during the American civil war. Its the first I have heard of such propaganda.

21.06.22 21:47

Zaporizhzhya has already received Western weapons: positions have significantly improved - RMA

м777
In the Zaporizhzhya region, Ukrainian servicemen have already received long-range Western weapons, due to which the Ukrainian Armed Forces' positions have significantly improved.
This was reported by the head of the Zaporizhzhya Regional Military Administration Oleksandr Starukh in the air of the telethon, reports Censor.NЕТ with reference to LigaBusinessInform.
"Help from our Western partners has been coming for a few weeks now and has improved the position of our troops quite significantly, because artillery duels are now one of the main forms of confrontation. Those guns that shoot like sniper rifles, those "three axes" (long-range howitzers) M777. - Ed.), of course, they came in a time and quite appropriate," said the head of the RMA.

Now, he said, the enemy "no longer feels as free as they used to."
"Help has come, the guys have mastered professionally, and these guns have helped stabilize the situation," Starukh said.
According to him, the front line in the Zaporizhzhya region is already stabilized, the AFU is confidently holding it and fighting back the Russian occupiers when they try to advance. At the same time, he stressed that there was no need to talk about a "large counterattack" by the Ukrainian Armed Forces yet.
Starukh noted that there is now a relative lull in the Zaporizhzhya region against the situation about three weeks ago, when the enemy was building up its forces there. However, then the occupiers moved these forces to Kherson and Luhansk regions.

22.06.22 09:13

Total combat losses of Russian Federation since beginning of war - about 34,230 men, 216 aircraft, 182 helicopters, 1,496 tanks and 3,614 armored vehicles. INFOGRAPHICS

The Russian Federation's troops that have invaded Ukraine continue to suffer casualties. As of the morning of June 22, enemy personnel losses stood at approximately 34,230.
This is stated by Censor.NЕТ with reference to рress service of AFU General Staff.
As noted, total enemy combat losses from 24.02 to 22.06 are approximate:
personnel - about 34230 (+130) eliminated,
tanks - 1,496 (+0) units,
armored combat vehicles - 3614 (+8) pcs,
artillery systems - 752 (+0) units
MLRS - 239 (+0) units,
anti-aircraft warfare - 99 (+1) units,
aircraft - 216 (+0) units,
helicopters - 182 (+1) units,
operational-tactical UAVs - 614 (+3),
cruise missiles - 137 (+0),
ships/boats - 14 (+0) units,
vehicles and fuel tankers - 2,543 (+6) units,
special equipment - 60 (+1).

22.06.22 18:28

Occupiers are trying to move in direction of Bakhmut and establish control over Severodonetsk, - summary of General Staff
Operational information as of 6:00 pm on 22.06.2022 regarding the Russian invasion.
According to Censor.NET.
"In the Volyn and Polissya areas, the situation has not changed significantly.
In the northern direction, the enemy used artillery shelling to attack the areas of the settlements of Turya, Myropilske, and Slavhorod in the Sumy region.
In the Slobozhansky direction, the enemy is trying to improve the tactical position of its units near the town of Slovyansk by storming. He used barrel and jet artillery in the areas of Bohorodychne, Nova Dmytrivka, Novopavlivka, Kurulka, Dolyna, Pryshyb, Krasnopillia, Vernopillia, Ridne, Chervone, Shnurky, Chervona Polyana, Karnaukhivka, Velyka Komyshuvakha, Nova Dmytrivka, and Semyla.

In the Kharkiv direction, the enemy is fighting to deter units of the Defense Forces and prevent them from entering the state border.
He carried out artillery shelling in the areas of Kharkiv, Bayrak, Peremoha, Korobochkine, Shevelivka, Rubizhne, Lebyazhe, Mospanove, Shestakove, Petrivka, Ruska Lozova, Khrestyshche, Kulinichi, Udy, Stary Saltiv, Verkhniy Saltiv, Pytomnyk, Rtyshivka, and Pechenihy.
In the Donetsk direction, the occupying forces are trying to advance towards the city of Bakhmut and establish control over the city of Severodonetsk.
In the Severodonetsk direction, the enemy launched air strikes in the areas of Verkhnyokamianka, Severodonetsk, and Syrotyne. Fighting continues for the city of Severodonetsk.
In the Bakhmut direction, the enemy carried out air strikes in the areas of the settlements of Berestove, Yakovlivka, Klynove, and Vershyna, and air and missile strikes near Chasov Yar, Novoluhansk, and Hirske.

The enemy did not conduct active offensive operations in the Kramatorsk direction. He fired at the positions of the Defense Forces with artillery in the Pryshyb, Sydorove, Donetsk, and Maiakiv districts.
In the Avdiivka, Kurakhiv, Novopavliv, and Zaporizhia directions, the enemy continues to systematically fire in order to prevent the transfer of units of the Defense Forces to other directions.
The enemy launched air strikes near Novobahmutovka, Kamyanka, Avdiivka, Pavlivka, Vuhledar, and Shevchenko.
In the area of Novobakhmutivka, our soldiers repulsed the assault and forced the enemy to withdraw.
In the South Bug direction, the enemy is trying to prevent the advance of units of our troops into the occupied territory, with engineering equipment of positions, fire from barrel and jet artillery," the statement reads.

22.06.22 23:05

Russian offensive will be slowed down because of lack of resources, Ukrainians are capable to start counterattack, it needs to be supported, - Johnson

джонсон,зеленський
Britain's military intelligence believes that Russia's offensive in Ukraine will slow down in the next few months as its army depletes its resources.
This was stated by Prime Minister Boris Johnson in an interview with a group of European newspapers, Censor.NET reports with reference to Ukrainian Pravda.
Johnson said President Vladimir Putin's forces were advancing in the Donbas, sowing destruction but at the cost of heavy losses of soldiers and weapons.

"However, our military intelligence service believes that in the next few months, Russia may reach a point where there will be no more progress because it will run out of resources," Johnson said.
"Then we must help the Ukrainians to break the dynamics. I will argue this at the G7 summit (over the weekend in Germany). Since the Ukrainians are able to launch a counteroffensive, it must be supported. The technique they require of us," he added.
Asked what Ukraine's victory or Putin's defeat would look like, Johnson said: "That we at least restore the status quo that existed before February 24, and that Russian troops be pushed out of the areas they invaded."

23.06.22 09:28

Total combat losses of Russian Federation since beginning of war - about 34,430 people, 216 aircraft, 183 helicopters, 1,504 tanks and 3,632 armored vehicles. INFOGRAPHICS
The Russian troops that invaded the territory of Ukraine continue to suffer losses. As of the morning of June 23, the losses of enemy personnel amounted to approximately 34,430 people.
This was reported in the General Staff of the Armed Forces, informs Censor.NET.
As noted, the total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 22.06 are approximately:
personnel - about 34330 (+200) people were liquidated,
tanks - 1504 (+8) units,
armored combat vehicles - 3632 (+8) units,
artillery systems - 756 (+4) units,
MLRS - 240 (+1) units,
air defense means - 99 (+0) units,
aircraft - 216 (+0) units,
helicopters - 183 (+1) units,
UAV operational and tactical level - 620 (+6),
cruise missiles - 137 (+0),
ships / boats - 14 (+0) units,
automotive equipment and tank trucks - 2548 (+5) units,
special equipment - 60 (+1).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Bakhmut direction, the General Staff said.

23.06.22 13:29

Gas station exploded in Sverdlovsk region of Russian Federation. VIDEO

A gas station exploded in the Sverdlovsk region of the Russian Federation.
According to Censor.NET, the explosion occurred in the district center of Talitsa. The video of the explosion and fire was published on the social network.

23.06.22 19:03

Enemy offensive in direction of southern suburbs of Lysychansk was stopped, - AFU General Staff
Operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the Russian invasion as of 18.00 on 23.06.2022.
This is stated by Censor.NЕТ.
"The 120th day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian nation to the Russian military invasion continues.
No signs of enemy offensive groups have been detected in the Volyn and Polissya directions. Units of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus continue to perform tasks to cover the Belarusian-Ukrainian border. Mobilization exercises are conducted with military commissariats in some regions to practice the notification and manning of military units.
In the Siversk direction, the enemy continues to provide enhanced protection of the Ukrainian-Russian border section. It shelled civilian infrastructure in the areas of Stary Vyrki, Atinske and Starikove.
In the Kharkiv direction, the enemy carried out artillery shelling of civilian and military infrastructure in the areas of the settlements of Kharkiv, Ruska Lozova, Pechenyhy, Khrestyshche, Mospanove, Stary Saltiv, Ruski Tyshky, and Pryshib.
In the Slovyansk direction, the enemy fires on civilian infrastructure from artillery and rocket-propelled grenade launchers in the areas of Bohorodychny, Adamivka, Dibrivny, Kurulka, Petrovsky, Virnopillya and Mazanivka. Our soldiers repulsed an enemy assault near Dolyna and Bohorodychny and forced the occupiers to withdraw.
In the Donetsk direction, the enemy continues to fire on the units of the Defense Forces with barrel and rocket artillery, mortars, and tanks along the line of contact. The main efforts are concentrated in the Severodonetsk and Bakhmut directions in order to establish control over Severodonetsk and Mykolaivka settlements. It is consolidating in previously entrenched positions in the areas of Loskutivka and Rai-Oleksandrivka. Trying to make up for losses.
The enemy was not active in the Kramatorsk direction.

In the Severodonetsk direction, the enemy shelled tanks, mortars, and artillery in the areas of Syrotino, Lysychansk, Severodonetsk, Voronovo and Myrna Dolyna. Units from the 2nd Army Corps, supported by Rosgvardia detachments, are conducting assault operations to establish full control over Severodonetsk. Combat operations continue.
Our soldiers halted the offensive towards the southern outskirts of Lysychansk, inflicting losses on the enemy and forcing them to retreat. To resume the offensive, the invaders put forward their reserves. The enemy offensive near Borovskе was also suspended by the Ukrainian defenders. The enemy conducted a reconnaissance battle near the settlement of Bila Gora. Continued the offensive in the vicinity of Rai-Oleksandrivka settlement, fighting continues.
In the Bakhmut direction, the enemy fired artillery of various calibers at our positions in the areas of the settlements of Mykolayivka, Berestove, Klinove, Toretsk, Novolugansk, Pokrovsk, Luhansk, and Kodema. The army aircraft of the invaders struck near Klinovy.
The occupiers are trying to establish control over the village of Hirske. The forces of assault groups from the 1st Army Corps captured Mykolayivka. The failure of the enemy ended the reconnaissance battle near the village of Vershina. The enemy tried unsuccessfully to block the actions of our units in the Klinovy area.
In the Novopavlivka direction, the enemy fired at the positions of our troops from tanks and artillery near Pavlivka, Vuhledar, and Prechistivka. He struck air strikes in the areas of Pavlivka, Vuhledar and Shevchenko. Near the latter, our soldiers gave the occupiers a fierce battle and forced them to retreat.
To identify weaknesses in our defense, the occupiers used sabotage and reconnaissance groups in the areas of the settlements of Vremivka, Novosilky and Neskuchne. Ukrainian soldiers successfully discovered them - the enemy withdrew with heavy losses.

In the Avdiivka, Kurakhiv and Zaporizhia directions, the enemy did not wage active hostilities. In order to prevent the transfer of reserves to other areas, he fired at the positions of our troops from tanks, mortars, artillery and jet artillery in the areas of Avdiivka, Pisky, Opytny, Marinka, Hrushove and Novopillya. Our soldiers brutally suppressed the enemy's attempt to attack Marinka.
In the South Bug direction, the enemy did not take active action. He fired on civilian infrastructure from barrel and jet artillery in the areas of the settlements of Dobryanka, Mykolayivka and Trudolyubivka. He struck an air strike on the positions of our troops near Knyazivka. In order to detect changes in the position of our units and adjust the fire, he conducted aerial reconnaissance of UAVs.
In the Black and Azov Seas, the enemy ship grouping is trying to maintain a favorable operational mode. Five high-precision weapon carriers are kept in readiness to launch missile strikes against targets on Ukrainian territory.
Feeling no support among residents in the temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories, the occupiers fear total resistance from the local population. In this regard, they conduct illegal searches, detentions and arrests.
Our units continue to carry out missile and artillery fire missions in certain areas and beat the occupants in close combat. We believe in the Armed Forces of Ukraine! Together we will win! Glory to Ukraine!", says the information of the General Staff of the AFU.

23.06.22 14:56
HIMARS systems are in Ukraine, summer will be hot for occupiers, - Reznikov
himars
Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov said that US-supplied HIMARS systems had arrived in Ukraine.
He wrote about it on Twitter, informs Censor.NET.
Reznikov thanked his American "colleague and friend," Pentagon chief Lloyd Austin.
"Summer will be hot for the Russian occupiers. And for some of them - the last," the minister wrote.
HIMARS is an American artillery missile system. It can carry 6 shells or one operational-tactical ballistic missile. 60 Ukrainian servicemen were trained to work with this system.

23.06.22 21:28

Ukraine has obtained candidate status for EU membership

єс
The EU leaders' summit in Brussels decided to grant Ukraine candidate status in the European Union.
This is stated by Censor.NЕТ.
Today, on June 23, the heads of state and government of the European Union member states decided at a summit in Brussels to grant Ukraine the candidate status for EU membership.

European Council President Charles Michel reports that a decision has been made to grant Ukraine candidate status in the European Union.
"There is an Agreement. The European Council has just decided to grant Ukraine and Moldova EU candidate status. A historic moment," Michel wrote on his Twitter page.

Turkey has had EU candidate status for 23 years and North Macedonia for 17 years, so don't hold your breath.

The EU will break apart years before Ukraine ever gets membership.

I wouldn't wish EU (EUSSR) membership on my worst enemy, I wouldn't even wish EU membership for a country filled up with Nazis with a cocaine addicted puppet leader.

Latest posts

Back