Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Report of a girl who grew up in Lugansk, her personal details are still on the Ukonazi site Mirotvorets and she is so to speak cleared for shooting. It has been reported before, but today for the media it is not worth a word that Ukrainian Nazis and authorities even put children on public death lists.

The linked site is not Russian, and usually does not make Russian propaganda, the life story of this child was already publicly documented before the war.

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/ei...rtet-dem-kinderkommentar-aus-den-tagesthemen/

1 What fool told me that. Anyone with half a brain can see that it be just that. perhaps you should think about preserving your people and your future
Future under Russian occupation??? Have you seen how they live in Russia??? From me to Russia 80km. because I saw it, it's a fierce trash!!!! ....
2 Mere Soviet Propaganda you say. The Dutch be rather rather extreme right wing more so with the Boar. They have rather grave concerns about your president Zelinksys wealth and his links to organised crime . You can find the article on Natural News site
What organized crime... Zelensky has been an actor and comedian all his life, earning money by acting in films and TV shows...
That the Ukraine thrives on the black market.
In the current conditions, no one dares to barry with weapons. Not the situation in the country ...
Anoconda Throw down your weapons of war and not waste your life so foolishly serving a corrupted oligarch of international proportions that does not care for you or for the Ukrainian people one bit.
I serve only myself and my interests. At this stage, my interests coincide with the interests of the government.

Report of a girl who grew up in Lugansk, her personal details are still on the Ukonazi site Mirotvorets and she is so to speak cleared for shooting. It has been reported before, but today for the media it is not worth a word that Ukrainian Nazis and authorities even put children on public death lists.

The linked site is not Russian, and usually does not make Russian propaganda, the life story of this child was already publicly documented before the war.

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/ei...rtet-dem-kinderkommentar-aus-den-tagesthemen/

OMG @ban1985
You spread propaganda because it's not pampering ukrainian interests!
How do you dare?

OK, proably i should stop beeing sarcastic and look for a beer.

What organized crime... Zelensky has been an actor and comedian all his life, earning money by acting in films and TV shows...
Not exactly the best endorsement to an American. Our actors are mostly communists and tools of the Democrat party. And outright traitors to the country.

But for that he has a high fortune on his account, but as a politician you know how to get a lot of money quickly with corrupt actions while his people have almost nothing.
But you're right, he was and is an actor and nothing more.

Not exactly the best endorsement to an American. Our actors are mostly communists and tools of the Democrat party. And outright traitors to the country.
Definitely not a communist...
Regarding the Democratic Party, we do not have a two-party system with a clear division into Democrats and Republicans, we have a huge number of various parties and political blocs that appear and disappear with enviable intensity.

while his people have almost nothing.
The Russians who robbed Ukrainian houses and apartments in the occupied territories will definitely not agree with you on this issue ... They were deeply indignant at how prosperous the Ukrainians live ... This, by the way, partly explains the massacres, they took revenge on people for living better than them.
But you're right, he was and is an actor and nothing more.
Nevertheless, he did not surrender Ukraine and did not run abroad. And that says a lot about a person...

Nevertheless, he did not surrender Ukraine and did not run abroad. And that says a lot about a person...

Maybe, but if the EU and USA drop him, he will run away faster than you, and people like you can pay for what he has done.

He remains from my point of view an actor who has no great power, others make the decisions for him and your Azov Nazi soldiers (sorry after the new EU statement are now patriotic freedom fighters) also do not listen to him and do what you want.

He remains from my point of view an actor who has no great power, others make the decisions for him and your Azov Nazi soldiers (sorry after the new EU statement are now patriotic freedom fighters) also do not listen to him and do what you want.
It is Ukraine... Here power is exercised not from top to bottom, but from bottom to top. The government will never make a decision that is contrary to the will of the people.

this invasion has made it quite clear to me, that so many here, would gladly leave for ex my country to the russians, if they would attack my neck of woods, their advice is ; just roll over and succumb to the invader, collaborate with the invader, russia is good, putin is good...it makes you think,

this invasion has made it quite clear to me, that so many here, would gladly leave for ex my country to the russians, if they would attack my neck of woods, their advice is ; just roll over and succumb to the invader, collaborate with the invader, russia is good, putin is good...it makes you think,
It's just that they've never seen and don't know what real Russia...

It's just that they've never seen and don't know what real Russia...

Believe me, it's not just that we don't see what the real Russia is, you also don't see how similar the "real Europe" to Russia already is. You think there are a lot of freedoms in Europe, then keep dreaming and don't make the mistake of steering your country into the EU.
Yes, you will get money from the EU, at least your leadership and corruption will be lubricated by it, but you will give up your rights and your independence.

Freedom and the EU is such a thing, Greetings from Corona, almost all freedoms were taken from us within a few days, although our country was known for freedom. If you decided against the syringe here, access to practically everything was forbidden, you were discriminated against and many lost their jobs, I mean after 17 years as well.
I saw through that how FREE we really are here and how quickly we were labeled official scum and parasites by our own government. This opened my eyes and since this crap I have had absolutely no desire to fight for my government anymore.

You can say that's cowardice, but from my point of view it's not, if a government calls me scum then it's dead to me, and I certainly won't go into battle for them. I'm not saying that I wouldn't fight in the end, but I would think twice about what the better starting position is in the end.

Just always remember, not everything about the EU is gold, those in Brussels also have their own plans and some of them are not good for your country either.

Not yet...
But our governments grab all our money they can get and throw it out of open windows - with both hands. To be woke, environmentally friendly, pay advisors and lobbyists.

To write in a forum overseas is reasoned by the freedom of speech which exists in here. We don´t have baked chickens in the trees. We never had.

I haven´t seen rice, sunfloweroil or toiletpaper in our local shops for weeks now, inflation skyrocketed and the shelves getting lower. Now the Fed raised the rate and the oilban is almost settled. What I see is, that the bill I get for my weekly shoppingtour trippled it´s numbers.

When there´s really a ban on russian oil, our economy is 性交ed. When they ban the gas, we´re doomed. Right now the FED raised the rates - this will also cost hundreds of thousands of jobs over here because the depth we have all are tied together.

The weaponery send to Ukraine is partly taken direktly out of the armorys of our police and military which are absolutely underfinanced, better under corrupt leadership with big pockets of their own interests. Which means our internal security and our ability to defend us decreases fast.

On the other hand the weapons come from depots made in the 1980s. The AA-tanks, that will reach you from us come without ammo but will lead to russian attacks on railway and higways. Is it worth 性交ing up your infrastructure for rusty gear?

The people already started grumbling. When the sleeping / silent middle class fears for their future there will be some fun.

The germain Railways still transport grain out of Ukraine in long trains. They are clearing your depots. Are you able to fill them up again? Or do you starve next winter?
The countrys sourrounding Ukraine are officially talking about taking "their" parts of Ukraine under their administration. This won´t leave any Ukraine back.

Where´s the sense in attacking Transnistrien? Setting more areas on fire? Well, then this will get a wildfire and we have to care about us and won´t care and won´t pay for you in Ukraine or the refugees from this warhole. Think about it.

Stop this war and stop dying down there. If this means to surrender, do it! There is still time to rebuild, to improve relationships and to get seeds into the ground. But not much.

Und die Herren Gebirgseinwohner - ich sponsore gern eine Kiste für´s Seelenheil.

In Europe, at least there is no such general poverty ...
This what Samuel Adams said to those that preferred wealth over liberty, and the EU does not give liberty.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

It is Ukraine... Here power is exercised not from top to bottom, but from bottom to top. The government will never make a decision that is contrary to the will of the people.
Sounds quite familiar actually that's the way ours is supposed to work. But......it ain't happening here either.

Latest posts

Back