Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KEEP PREPPING PEOPLE!! all the way down to having enough straightpins and rubberbands for the future. TEOTWAWKI has already happened. After the Ukraine/Russia problem...comes the CHINA/TAIWAN problem...then comes the Turkey/Europe problem when Erdogan lets the refugees from Syria go over the border into Greece and towards the EU. Then we have to worry about them joining fanatic muslims already in EU to start their own private war to make is all worse for the Christians here....

Does anyone know if there are bio labs in the Ukraine?

andestine
@WarClandestine

1) HOLY SHIT! I think I may be onto something about #Ukraine. Zelensky said the Russians are firing at “military installations”. How broad is that term? I am seeing speculation that could include US installed biolabs. At first I was like no way. Then I started digging.

View attachment 15156
They suspended this account. Here is the archive…

I can't get over this. This redefines the word stupidity. Of course some of these are going to be bombed and destroyed. This is a war. What will happen when this happens? Is Fauci involved?

Just watching the Hungarian news. A reporter on the ground in Kiew was showing dead people, blown up houses, fires in the background.
He reported too much is fake news and even he has to check on things himself to report the truth.
Women and children are being allowed to leave the country, males over 18 and up to 60 years of age are required to stay in the Ukraine. Many are going towards Poland as the dialects are understandable, many hungarian speaking are coming here over the short border between Uk and Hu. Many are also going towards Rumania as it is nearer to them. All refugees are being spread out and taken care of, empty houses and buildings are being used for those without friends or family to go to.
We have decided to go a pick up a family of mother and up to 3 children as we would have space for them in our house if needed. We helped in the Croatian war and Bosnian war...we will help in the Ukrainian war too.
Keep prepping and get ready for China to watch how the west will react to Putins invasion...if there is little to no response...Xi will march on Taiwan and that will be worse than Ukraine.
Putin wants to destroy the UK military but not occupy, he says...
Xi wants to occupy and command Taiwan.....live free, Gary

I can't get over this. This redefines the word stupidity. Of course some of these are going to be bombed and destroyed. This is a war. What will happen when this happens? Is Fauci involved?

Agree that Putin would certainly bomb and destroy bio labs IF they are indeed there. I was attempting to verify this posters assertion that there are 8 bio labs run by Fauci in the Ukraine.

Putin wants to destroy the UK military but not occupy, he says...
Xi wants to occupy and command Taiwan..

Probably a silly question, but why would he want to destroy the UK military, but not occupy? It seems like sending a bunch of his military to die for no real gain. You and Helena are wonderful to take refugees in.

As what we hear here, he only wants to weaken the UK military so much that they will finally stop shooting at the two "new" republics in the far north-east of the Ukraine and let them be free to choose who they have as leaders and not the corruption in Kiev.. He officially recognised them a few days ago...so...he is NOT invading THE UKRAINE...he is HELPING pro-russian-new-republics. That is also what Trump says was so diplomatically correct also.
Putin wants the world to understand:
1. he is not afraid of anyone
2. he does not want NATO directly on any russian border
3. he wants all countries around russia to not enter NATO
4. he wants the rest of the Ukraine to stop shooting at the separatists
5. he does not want to occupy the Ukraine (like Afghanistan back then)
America should stay out of the fight, NATO is not strong enough without the USA, the Ukrainian people should kick out all US involvement in ANY thing, company, laboratories or developements. They have enough problems there without the US being involved and MAKING MONEY FROM THE "NORMAL" FOLKS WHO JUST WANT TO WORK AND SURVIVE!!

Ukrainian War took a step outside >>>> the French SUPPOSEDLY seized a Russian company owned ship in the English channel - ???? not sure if absolutely true and the Why? behind it ....

the Russians attacked a Japanese owned - Panamanian flagged cargo ship in the Black Sea this AM >>> missile hit - one crewman injured .....

26.02.22 16:25
From Kakhovka to Pavlovka: the corpses of Russian invaders burned in their own tanks. VIDEO 18+

There was a video of the invaders burned in their own tanks. Attention! Video 18+, a lot of profanity According to Censor.NET, Advisor to the Minister of Internal Affairs Anton Gerashchenko announced this in a telegram and posted a corresponding video. "The Russian invaders burned in their tanks in the Kherson region on the left bank of the Dnieper - from Kakhovka to Pavlovka," he said.
https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/445

am I supposed to nice? nope, the more you brave Ukranians burn those bastards crispy,the better.

whole lot of Putin sympathizers - Putin paid trolls - plenty of plain ole' tin foil hat whack jobs that are rooting for the Russians >>> some are actually believing the dumbazz troll propaganda that he's US Joe Average liberator coming to free them from Biden ....

hate to tell them >>> they are the first in line for the execution squads - Hitler took out the Brown Shirts and emptied the nut houses after they served his purposes ....

26.02.22 18:13
The Armed Forces of Ukraine continue to destroy columns of Russian troops in the Chernihiv region.

The Ukrainian military continue fighting with the Russian invaders in the Chernihiv region. This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to the information of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
https://storage2.censor.net/video/3/260222_bbb.mp4

26.02.22 18:24
"Russian mother性交ers, die": AFU destroy tanks of Russian invaders. VIDEO

The Ukrainian military with the help of Javelins destroy Russian tanks. The video was published by the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine "Invaders, was the Ghost of Kyiv not enough for you? Get a tank destroyer!" - the message says.
https://video.fiev22-1.fna.fbcdn.ne...pICzh_Us16l-ZlRu4VSRyC2VSt5IzWhHg&oe=621A7CB5

remember the heros on snake island!!

I don't agree with them. They knew they would be killed if they didn't surrender; without a chance to kill the Russians. I would have surrendered, just to have a chance at real fight later. I am not afraid to die. I AM afraid of dying without a chance to fight back.

am I supposed to nice? nope, the more you brave Ukranians burn those bastards crispy,the better.

I agree and I also hope all the Biden allies and khazarian mafia is killed by the Russians. Both are enemies of freedom and liberty.

I don't agree with them. They knew they would be killed if they didn't surrender; without a chance to kill the Russians. I would have surrendered, just to have a chance at real fight later. I am not afraid to die. I AM afraid of dying without a chance to fight back.
Go to Valhalla.

26.02.22 16:25
From Kakhovka to Pavlovka: the corpses of Russian invaders burned in their own tanks. VIDEO 18+

There was a video of the invaders burned in their own tanks. Attention! Video 18+, a lot of profanity According to Censor.NET, Advisor to the Minister of Internal Affairs Anton Gerashchenko announced this in a telegram and posted a corresponding video. "The Russian invaders burned in their tanks in the Kherson region on the left bank of the Dnieper - from Kakhovka to Pavlovka," he said.
https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/445

they are running out of gas and there's no food >>> there's Twitter posting of two T72s sitting on a country like road out of gas - the civilian car just drove up on them without any defensive action - think their azzes are going to be grass soon ....

on the other hand - Germany just pulled their transportation plug concerning sending arms shipment thru to Poland and Ukraine >>> Poland has been sending in what they have available - more TOWs and Javelins are going to cause Russia some real problems

Last edited:
26.02.22 22:29
Operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine regarding the Russian invasion as of 20:00 on February 26

Operational information as of 20:00 February 26 regarding the Russian invasion. The Ukrainian Defense Forces give a worthy rebuff to the aggressor in all operational areas. This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In particular, in the Polessky direction, the enemy offensive was stopped at the turn of Gorodyanka, Bucha, Vyshgorod. Enemy units have partially lost their combat capability. In the Severshchina, the invaders completed the regrouping and continued the offensive in order to block Kyiv. Units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine hold back the invader. In the Chernihiv region, state defenders blew up a train transporting 56 tanks with diesel fuel. The enemy continues to attempt to capture settlements in the Slobozhansky operational area, moving from Belgorod to Starobelsk. In the Volyn operational area, the enemy is carrying out demonstration actions. Thanks to the resolute rebuff of the Joint Forces, the goal of the Russian Federation to reach the administrative borders of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions was not achieved. In the southern direction, the enemy managed to reach the lines of Skadovsk and Gola Pristan. The State Defense Forces, together with the Territorial Defense Forces, are engaged in stubborn battles to prevent consolidation along the left bank of the Dnieper River. We call on volunteers for the defense of Kherson and Mykolaiv regions to resist the aggressor! In the Black Sea, an anti-aircraft missile unit of the Air Force of the Ukrainian Armed Forces destroyed a Russian Su-30SM fighter. Russian special forces and saboteurs, contrary to the Geneva Conventions and the rules of war, use civilian infrastructure to cover up their actions. The fighting spirit of Ukrainian soldiers is high! But the enemy troops are demoralized, they are running out of fuel and food. The enemy suffers significant losses. In particular, the estimated loss of personnel is more than 3,000 people, tanks - about 100, AFVs - up to 5400, guns - 15, Buk air defense systems - 1, aircraft - 16, helicopters - 18. Also, the Russian occupiers massively abandon equipment and run. Victory will be ours! Together we will win!

Latest posts

Back