Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And i don't think Russia would accept France at the moment, France delievers a lot of weapons and ammo to the Ukraine to fight against Russia.
Not so fast my Swiss friend, The Russians are always looking to the far future, not counting the losses at the moment and have a final goal in their crosshairs as to what they do with France. They do not care what France or too much of NATO sends to the UK area of operation. It all has to BE BURNED so the NATO has no or little means to defend it self when Russia decides to move over the borders and destroy Germany again...The whole world is SICK AND TIRED OF GERMANY, The Rothschild Family and the crap coming from there and Austria.

@GaRp58

Good point Gary, i agree with you and i may miss the Russian way in my thoughts.
Germany is anyway loosing more than they can handle if they don't start to change the way and attitude they are going.
But Macron i still don't trust, he's an false snake.

Guess we shall stop robbing Jim's thread.

Germany is anyway loosing more than they can handle if they don't start to change the way and attitude they are going.
The Hungarians are really sick of Germany and Austria. The Austrian Kaiser drug Hungary into the First WW and the Fukking Austrian Hitler drug Hungary into the second WW with Germanys HELPING HAND AGAIN...
NOW, the German bitch VonDerLying, is demanding Hungary to get into the THIRD WW by sending help or troops into the Ukrainian BS AGAIN!!!
I am very much waiting for the Hungarian President to FINALLY say the truth to the worlds and the EU face...

""I AM A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT---AND YOU ARE ONLY AN APPOINTED MINISTER FOR 6 MONTHS!
Stop trying to tell me what to do with my entire nation. If you want to destroy Germany and the Ukraine again, go ahead....JUST WITHOUT HUNGARIANS!!!!""

The link doesn’t work, but I will go find Clif‘s page as I’m curious. Have not had fake butter since I used it for a short time in my early 20s. Never used seed oils. I personally eat a heavy protein low sugar diet. It keeps me trim. Moving our bodies is ESSENTIAL. Really. Doing a fast once a week and walking undeniably helps a great deal to keep you healthy. During days of heavy garden work I still do some walking or use my Stair Stepper. I am not young, but not on any meds and thankfully very healthy.

Seed oils give people a fat stomach. Worst place to carry additional weight as it affects your organs. According to a study I read recently, the only way to remove seed oil fat in the gut is to fast (only water).

Latest posts

Back