Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Sept. 20th.

Clif High gave his view on the Pop Off period. I thought it was right on point and connects with all that I fell as well.

However he failed to comment on Sept 20th. That is the date when all states can destroy all records dealing with the 2020 Federal election (ballots).

Yesterday Gov. Ron DeSantis ordered all 2020 ballots remain intact after Sept. 20th until he so orders the destruction. However all the other states are prepared to destroy after that date.

If a case is to be made contesting the 2020 vote it must be filed before Sept 20th in order to get a Federal Judge orders all states to preserve their ballots during litigation.

Therefore watch for the vote fireworks to begin in the first half of September. This may cause the big banks to fall.

I get the emails from Cliff High...I listened to cliff's "pop off period"...made sense for the (most part) to me. I read the "Great Plague" and was completely lost..no idea what the hell he's talking about...i simply can't relate to that one...but then again..I'm a bit slow and behind the times...

imagine a whistle sound...srrreeewhhoo.. with the hand wave over my head! 🤷‍♀️

CindyD: In the Great Plague Clif is ridiculing all the people talking about biological clones of the rich and famous walking around.
One minute they are themselves, and one second later it is a clone (we are told) taking their place. And we are supposed to believe that.

Body look-alikes with a mask are one thing but biological clones that were cooked in the back room is something else.

Last edited:
Clones do not start off fully grown, they have to start off as embryos and grow up just like regular humans. There is no technology that can make them age decades in a short period of time. You're clone will never look your age - if it was created when you were 50, it will always look 50 years younger than you do.

CindyD: In the Great Plague Clif is ridiculing all the people talking about biological clones of the rich and famous walking around.
One minute they are themselves, and one second later it is a clone (we are told) taking their place. And we are supposed to believe that.

Body look-alikes with a mask are one thing but biological clones that were cooked in the back room is something else.
Yeah..go figure! Either way the lefties are all a bunch of fakes either way you cut them or slice them, dice them, clone them, cook them, book them! Can we vaporize them??? 😁

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Anthony Fauci To Step Down In December.

My parents instilled in me to always say something good about anyone who dies or retires.
I will do that now. Fauci is retiring . . . Good!

He is retiring because we are in a war and no matter who’s side he tries to remain with or join now, his career is over. Good.

See Source

I will add though that it does appear someone with a Biden mask was likely parading on the beach in south Carolina portrayed as Biden himself..as he looked too healthy and robust for the old codger himself (Biden). 🧐
WE sure didnt want that SOB in South Carolina!!!!

Mass Medical Bankruptcy & Collapse Coming – Dr. Elizabeth Eads

""That’s not all, according to Dr. Eads, as she sees not only Big Pharma liable for damages but hospitals, doctors, nurses, drug store chains and all sorts of people who helped make this bioweapon genocide possible. Dr. Eads says, “You are talking about billions of dollars, and they are not going to be able to afford to pay out all these claims. . . .It’s going to bankrupt Big Pharma, and Big Pharma will end up collapsing. Hospitals will also end up collapsing because they were complicit in death by ventilators and remdesivir. Mass medical bankruptcies are coming 100%. This is going to be the collapse of the Rockefeller medical industry.”""

Greg Hunter: Recap & 79 Minute Video

Jim’s Rant For The Day. We Are Indeed Seeing The World Bankrupting Itself.

Insurance Companies are now refusing to pay policyholders.

Greg Hunter’s interview of Dr. Elizabeth Eads discussing the collapse of the medical industry is most foretelling. Combine this with Bill Holter recently saying The World Is Bankrupting and one can see most systems quickly heading to bankruptcy.

Dr. Eads points out:

* The three major life insurance companys have joined forces to sue the pharmaceutical industry for the great increase in deaths the insurance is paying out for.

* The auto insurers are beginning to refuse payment for accidents caused by vaxed drivers based on clauses in their policies.

* Medical insurance companies are beginning to stop benefits to vaxed policy holders that suffer reactions to all vaxes.

All three of these insurance companies will strangle cash flow to the medical industry.

Last edited:

Mass Medical Bankruptcy & Collapse Coming – Dr. Elizabeth Eads

""That’s not all, according to Dr. Eads, as she sees not only Big Pharma liable for damages but hospitals, doctors, nurses, drug store chains and all sorts of people who helped make this bioweapon genocide possible. Dr. Eads says, “You are talking about billions of dollars, and they are not going to be able to afford to pay out all these claims. . . .It’s going to bankrupt Big Pharma, and Big Pharma will end up collapsing. Hospitals will also end up collapsing because they were complicit in death by ventilators and remdesivir. Mass medical bankruptcies are coming 100%. This is going to be the collapse of the Rockefeller medical industry.”""

Greg Hunter: Recap & 79 Minute Video

This system has become so untrustworthy and even evil in some ways that it MUST be brought down 100%. Even many doctors need put on trial and jailed. Same with those who blindly gave death shots to innocent people without informing them of the real risks!!

Latest posts

Back