How real is assassination threat to Kim Jong-un?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think this has been kicked around quite a bit,and if it happens the world will be a better place for ithttp://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...n-threat-to-kim-jong-un/ar-AArU7OG?li=BBnb7Kz

tumblr_ohtqdgOnO21u2ragso3_500.gif

I doubt Kim Jung Un gets to live to retirement age. If you play with fire...

hard to believe the whole inner circle in NK was not fragged long ago....the North and South will rejoin and hopefully soon...

China likes it's little buffer with SK. So even if he was taken out, some other whacko in service to China will just take his place.

Pretty sure he's likely one of the most paranoid people on the planet. I mean, he has family assassinated if he feels threatened.

Of course, he doesn't really live in the real world, but one of his own making. Taking him out, would hurt us politically. Unless of course, China did it.

In one of the rare GOOD moves of his Presidency, so far, Trump has chosen to simply call Un out on his bluff, and ignore him...vs. the tactics of past Presidents....giving Un money to shut him up for a bit. (though hard to blame Un for it, as it's worked for decades, so why give up on a cash cow?)

NK and SK will not be joined in a long time,way I see it,it's like trying to grow pineapples in the antarctic,right now impossible.

Latest posts

Back