Hi from Czech Republic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dies Irae

Reaction score
Hi glad i found this forum.First of all sorry for my broken english. Im a 31yr. Old neutralization chemicist.I've been lurking these forums for quite some time but decided to start contributing too.Hope i will learn a lot here and hopefully teach something too. Have a nice day and see you in the threads

Hi glad i found this forum.First of all sorry for my broken english. Im a 31yr. Old neutralization chemicist.I've been lurking these forums for quite some time but decided to start contributing too.Hope i will learn a lot here and hopefully teach something too. Have a nice day and see you in the threads
Howdy from Texas! This is a great place to learn and to share what you may have learned elsewhere. We have a lot of great people and you can always find lively discussions (though I generally stay away from the most politically charged ones personally).

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.

Hello Chech brother. I am about 300 Km from you, near Stuttgart. Hope to learn from and teach you. Do you have anybody there to work and learn with? No problem with your English. It is more than enough for this forum! Welcome, GP

Welcome from Tennessee . Lots of good Military surplus in Eastern Europe . Surplus is a good prepping item . Look through the threads and start posting .

Latest posts

Back