Hello From Calaveras County, CA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joyleaf

Reaction score
Im new, obviously and trying to connect with people to learn about homesteading, ect. My most immediate concern of course is this virus and how to hold out if there is a serious decline in society. I have a well that is strictly electric and need to find out what to do to be able to access my water source without electricity. when the power is out NO WATER! Sucks because I have my own water source and don't have the first clue about hand pumps or how to install. My funds are limited so ideas that will save me money would be great. Thank you and Im super excited about talking with like minded people. I hope you and your loved ones are happy and healthy!

Welcome to the form.. Generator is an option for your well but pricey. Or you can install a deep well water hand pump. We have both options here. You say you want to learn about homesteading. Are you doing this now or just preparing? Also what are you wanting to know, gardening, preserving, raising your own meats, making cheese. . . There are almost endless topics. :)

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Welcome from a top secret location only 162 people know about. I would suggest a small solar battery system or generator. Water is the number 1 necessity.

Latest posts

Back