Hearing Protection Act

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drt4lfe

Reaction score
As if we did not know the Democrats have begun a fight to stop the Hearing Protection Act which would allow Suppressors to be bought with the same background check as buying a rifle or pistol......Suppressors by them themselves are WAY less dangerous than any gun and we should not have to jump through such hoops( NFA Act ) to buy one....Hopefully this plays out to the favor of real Americans and not a bunch of democratic clowns...The Facts are again being ignored by the same democratic clowns and RINO's.....

Silencer ban goes back to the early fight aginst organized crime. Once the Government gains a power its hard to remove it . Even if it is useless for law enforcement. Just like the short barrel laws and all the knife laws .

It's almost guaranteed to pass 2018 . No Federal tax to buy silencers like now . But You complete form 4473 and back ground check . Buying a silencer will be just like buying a firearm is now .

Edited for wording .

Last edited:
It's almost guaranteed to pass 2018 . No Federal tax to buy silencers like now but You complete form 4473 and back ground check just like buying a firearm now .

I think it will eventually, My biggest concern is how much it will cost all of us. Hopefully the bribes the demorats will demand is kept to a minimum....

Retail price of silencers from $250 up . No extra cost if bill pass .

If the Demorats at some point support and vote to pass this bill, they will not do it without getting paid in some fashion....price of Suppressors is not what I meant...The price taxpayers will pay in pork will not be cheap....

Latest posts

Back