Freedom of speech is a thing of the past

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone is racist to a degree,,,,anyone who does not realize this does not truly understand what racist means,,,,,,look it up,it does not simply mean Black VS white,it is believing anyone is inferior to yourself no matter what race you are,,,,Blacks are some of the most racist people in this world

i admit and agree that everyone is racist,at least to a degree..but why take it out on others?

i admit and agree that everyone is racist,at least to a degree..but why take it out on others?
don't you mean politically correct,,,,,,bend to the will of the few,never say what you are really thinking,,,,,not me jim,,,,,being politically correct is killing this country,,,,

look at what is going on right now with all the monuments to men like Robert E lee the southern Flag we have to appease the Blacks,kiss up to them and be politically correct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOGWASH

don't you mean politically correct,,,,,,bend to the will of the few,never say what you are really thinking,,,,,not me jim,,,,,being politically correct is killing this country,,,,

look at what is going on right now with all the monuments to men like Robert E lee the southern Flag we have to appease the Blacks,kiss up to them and be politically correct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOGWASH

oh well,,,I can not do anything about this crap,,,,,I can complain speak my piece express my opinion but in the end the few will win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and that is a sad fact,,,we have become to civilized to stand up and simply say NO

source.gif

At the end of the day its just another one of many excuses. When people are pissed off or dissatisfied in life...its far easier to redirect those unpleasant feelings...particularly onto those whom appear/think "differently". I've done it many times myself.

Green is the only color that matters in this country. This other stuff is for the birds.

People should focus on bettering themselves more and complaining about others less. They would be much better off in the long hall. Easier said than done however.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back