France Finance Minister: Europe Must Become an ‘Empire’

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still remember when my dad was alive and he had taken a few beers,he asked me a question;who did eventually came out as victors from WW2?
I gave him the text book answer,and his answer was yet an other question; what country is running the business in Europe,what country in the orient has the strongest economy?

well at that time it was Germany and Japan and ours was not that bad either...Russia was on its knees,nothing really working there,US was okay and China was still a work in progress...

Yes Germany does control the finances but it is different to manage the money verses control the military. All power comes force of arms. Germany can only get way with what ever the other countries allow, but once they get to run the E.U. military, then they will truly Rule Europe. Russia should beware, they will be a natural target once the E.U. build up a strong military force. I can see the old Soviet Union satellite countries allowing the E.U. armies to roll right on through, into Russia. If the old NATO fails and I think it will, there will be a NEW E.U. military. World Peace is like Utopia --- a myth, never to happen.

Latest posts

Back