Farm Aid ?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psalm7

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to watch Farm Aid 2017 . I haven't paid any attention to it since the early 80's. I couldn't sit through it . It was a bunch of pothead liberals that few People would know . Pushing their environmental ideas and claiming they are for the Farmers . If they had their way the Farmers couldn't feed half the Country . Seemed to be alot of talk about how yhey are going to organize the Farmers into a Movement. They had a American flag painted on the floor of the stage that the pinko hippie entertainers would casually walk across or dance on . I think the Farmers that Feed America are better off without that bunch
Not that it matters it was just something I noticed that was intresting.

I agree with what they do behind the scenes for the most part. Corporate farming and it's allies the banks are destroying the independent farms but some blame needs to be shared with the independents, I have noticed especially since 2005 the concert participants have gone more left in the preaching. I do disagree with Farm Aid regarding corporate farms though supply and demand created the corporate farms due to population growth, Farm Aid must understand that independent farms can't keep up with the demand thus they put themselves in debt trying, another problem is the Governments interference in what many farmers can grow and yields.

Anymore (following the Great Depression) farming became socialized welfare and Farm Aid preaching is no different.
Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png

I tried to watch Farm Aid 2017 . I haven't paid any attention to it since the early 80's. I couldn't sit through it . It was a bunch of pothead liberals that few People would know . Pushing their environmental ideas and claiming they are for the Farmers . If they had their way the Farmers couldn't feed half the Country . Seemed to be alot of talk about how yhey are going to organize the Farmers into a Movement. They had a American flag painted on the floor of the stage that the pinko hippie entertainers would casually walk across or dance on . I think the Farmers that Feed America are better off without that bunch
Not that it matters it was just something I noticed that was intresting.

The thing with Greens and Eco Warriors is that the America they want to create would be a Utopian agrarian paradise but could only sustain about a THIRD of the US population. To get the world the tree huggers and yogurt knitters want just about every urban citizen would have to die.

Latest posts

Back