EU now turns on its American allies.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
,you know I have been thinking about this,and really what have they done for us lately beside helping Obama try to turn the USA into them,and didn't the American people leave that part of the world because of oppression ,,,,,,we bailed the assholes out twice during the 1st and 2nd world war,now I bear no ill will towards the EU but it's their choice,,,,,,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we have members that are from EU and I hope no one takes my words as a personal attack it is not intended to be

I 100% agree with your very wise comments about the Americans Leaving Europe to get away from such oppression in the 1770 you are absolutely right ( thats why I dont understand why any Merkin would ever vote Democrat. But I cannot disagree more strongly with your comments about saving our asses, it is utterly wrong and totally innacurate.

FYI WW1 the US did not join into WW1 until 1917 long after it started in 1914 and by then Germany was staring to death and collapsing.

In WW2 the US did not join in until December 1941 the war started in Sept 39 and by Dec 41 the tide of war had already turned against Germany.
You did not rush to OUR aid, We rushed to YOUR aid when the Japanese attacked pearl Harbour, The Brits, Canuks, Aussies, Kiwis, South Africans, Indians and Rhodesians Immediattely sent OUR Battle ships, Cruisers, Carriers etc in the Pacific to protect your remaining fleet. And we stayed protecting your carriers until the end.

America made a MASSIVE and UNREPAYABLE contribution to us in WW2 a debt I dont think we will ever be able to repay in full, But you did NOT save our asses. But I am the first to admit the war would hve gone on until 1950 without your help.

I 100% agree with your very wise comments about the Americans Leaving Europe to get away from such oppression in the 1770 you are absolutely right ( thats why I dont understand why any Merkin would ever vote Democrat. But I cannot disagree more strongly with your comments about saving our asses, it is utterly wrong and totally innacurate.

FYI WW1 the US did not join into WW1 until 1917 long after it started in 1914 and by then Germany was staring to death and collapsing.

In WW2 the US did not join in until December 1941 the war started in Sept 39 and by Dec 41 the tide of war had already turned against Germany.
You did not rush to OUR aid, We rushed to YOUR aid when the Japanese attacked pearl Harbour, The Brits, Canuks, Aussies, Kiwis, South Africans, Indians and Rhodesians Immediattely sent OUR Battle ships, Cruisers, Carriers etc in the Pacific to protect your remaining fleet. And we stayed protecting your carriers until the end.

America made a MASSIVE and UNREPAYABLE contribution to us in WW2 a debt I dont think we will ever be able to repay in full, But you did NOT save our asses. But I am the first to admit the war would hve gone on until 1950 without your help.
I am not going to debate the 1st or 2nd world war maybe I used a poor choice of words,,,nothing against anyone in the EU but I have no intentions of ever traveling outside the USA, so I have no use for Europe,I will never visit that part of the world,with the way things are today I would not feel safe doing so,hell I stay out of large US cities these days for the simple fact that there is to much crime these days

GG, WE dont feel safe in Europistan mon ami. Your like my late friend John from KS, He would not even go to any US cities if he could not carry.

With Trump increasing military spending by 65 billion, I'd say we are headed to a war with someone.

Clinton would have ramped it up also considering her hatred for Russia,,,,,,,,,,while Reagan was in office he set records for military spending yet we had no major conflicts
With Trump increasing military spending by 65 billion, I'd say we are headed to a war with someone.

is that what you want,,,,so you can sit back and say see I told you Trump was bad

Clinton would have ramped it up also considering her hatred for Russia,,,,,,,,,,while Reagan was in office he set records for military spending yet we had no major conflicts

is that what you want,,,,so you can sit back and say see I told you Trump was bad

I can already say with conviction that Trump is terrible for America. I would never in a billion years hope that thousands of young poor and middle class Americans are sent overseas to die on the whim of a politician.

I can already say with conviction that Trump is terrible for America. I would never in a billion years hope that thousands of young poor and middle class Americans are sent overseas to die on the whim of a politician.
well you are out of luck there,politicians never fight their own wars,,,I wish the assholes that start wars had to stand on the front lines with the troops,but that will never happen

If it's on our own turf I understand though. And you never know these days. Maybe trump knows something we don't. It is too hard to say!

well you are out of luck there,politicians never fight their own wars,,,I wish the assholes that start wars had to stand on the front lines with the troops,but that will never happen

Exactly. You'll never see a rich person or the son of big time politician out there on the front lines. They send the poor to do that sort of thing. It's disgusting. I spent five years in the military and almost puke whenever some prick politician talks about "the troops". They can all 性交 themselves.

The expression "Cutting off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind.

Oh crap? Why are Russian tanks coming across my border? I put up signs and everything!

Latest posts

Back