Emerson/Wave Shaped Opening Feature

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
I am curious if anyone has had any experiecne with Emerson/Wave Shaped Opening Feature? It supposedly makes getting your knife out and ready extremely quick and easy.
The blades look like the following;

Spyderco Endura 4
EndureEmerson.jpg

Kershaw CQC-7K
6034t_profile_1020x400_bladeshow.png

Works well!! Coldsteel has been doing this for years. The only problem is when you don't want it to open. Or it doesn't open all the way. The cold steel one is removable.

Coldsteel from the website is expensive. On amazon its about 40 to 50% less so buy there. Quality wise I'd trust my life to any of their knifes. They are in the same price range as Spyderco and Benchmade. Only some things that Spyderco and Benchmade are willing to put their names on make me nervous.

Coldsteel from the website is expensive. On amazon its about 40 to 50% less so buy there. Quality wise I'd trust my life to any of their knifes. They are in the same price range as Spyderco and Benchmade. Only some things that Spyderco and Benchmade are willing to put their names on make me nervous.
Do you happen to know a model number or name of their Emerson style knives?

Latest posts

Back