Doomsday Preppers Show

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like watching it too. Makes me laugh when people put their hand in of a rifle barrel, pull the trigger, blow off part of a hand and then faint!! LMAO

Lol that guys a tard never put your finger on the trigger until your ready to fire.

Don't know if ya'll heard they are running a contest all you have to do to enter is like their facebook page to enter.

Anybody see the ddp show last night?
Dude i think those wanna-be experts were a little harsh pn that 15yr old youngster!
That kid had alot going for him and imho was the least creepiest person if seen on that show yet!

Anybody see the ddp show last night?
Dude i think those wanna-be experts were a little harsh pn that 15yr old youngster!
That kid had alot going for him and imho was the least creepiest person if seen on that show yet!
Lol I think they gave him to much credit he got a 50 and he almost set the house on fire and that guy from Tennessee with the bunker only got a 63 and he had years worth of food a bunker and guns

He built it a bit too big, but it wasnt even him that built it and he knew well enough to use a gas mask to put it put.
Who gives a crap about the food? Why so someone can come take his years supply?
I only keep 3 days per my family, i can trap or fish, amongst other things.

I thought they were hard on the kid to. He's more prepared than most I'd say. I enjoy the show. I do think some are prepping wrong. Well, different then what I think is needed.

I thought they were hard on the kid to. He's more prepared than most I'd say. I enjoy the show. I do think some are prepping wrong. Well, different then what I think is needed.
Well i think some are a little too involved, but their the ones thatll probably be alive longer, my problem is, those people are who are gonna be around longer lmfao!
Well they seem like they COULD be cool people, i thing the show itself represent them in the wrong fasion.

I watch that show all the time as well very awsome show. But i do agree with clydesdale, goin onto that tv show is asking for trouble, why would someone want to expose all that information about there prepper background or what all they have.

Cool show, I watch it. I don't agree with their how long you will survive estimate. Too many factors to consider, one like mobs of starving people looking for food. A starving and scared person will kill you without hesitation. Remote areas is the best, and having a good community that looks out for one another.

yeah letting folks see your face on tv and leting them know what state and some time city,is a big mistake...but there are things to learn from it.on acount one out of 20 might think of some thing i didnt think of.

Hate to necro an old thread but wanted to put in my 2 cents. I enjoy the show for its entertainment value. You know Hollywood is going to get the wierdest people out there to put on the show. It helps the ratings. I agree w/ everyone on the OpSec. I know I would not put myself or my family on that show. I don't want the rest of the world to know what I have & don't have. Also don't care for the so-called "experts". I would love to see an episode of what these experts have prepped for. How long could these experts survive???

I don't think you can solely blame the preppers on the show. Most of this is likely the editors and producers. Having been on a reality show before, I can tell you that it is ALL in the editing. Even in unscripted reality, they will often do many takes of things they may use, and skew the message or portrayal of someone, by showing only choice bits.

It is entertaining, and once in a while, you can get a decent idea or two from it.

Latest posts

Back