Czech Republic new gun amendment

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely off topic, but isn't the name of the country now Czechia?
They changed it on April 2016 and invested aroud 1 000 000 000czk ( 45 987 583.352 usd ) into it. They wanted to name our country Czechia in 1993 right after the split of Czechoslovakia but that was rejected because people thought the name was ugly,stupid and other countries will mistake us with Chechnya.

now after using the name Czech Republic for more than 20 years someone ( foreign minister Lubomír Zaorálek ) wanted to get more points for doing at least something. So he tryed it again and it changed. There was a huge campaing back then. They were saying stuff like the original name is long overdue and we need to change it to make ourselfes known to the world or that name Czech Republic ties us to Russia and we need to change it so everyone will know that we like the west more now.

I refuse to use the name czechia simply because the whole change was just buerocrasy,projecting and spitting on the east.Never seen anything wrong with the original name since it was the name we chose as a free country after separation from Slovakia. And screaming from pissed off left that we are czechia now and deal with it is just icing on the cake.

Sorry for the long rant ... No idea why i cant keep my posts short and simple : )
I'm sure the politics plays a part in this. There are always people in politics who are there for their own benefit, not to serve the people.
Half of my ancestors were Czech. None of my grandparents were native English speakers, half were German and half were Czech. Grandparents were all born in the U.S., but their parents were mostly not. All learned English when they went to school. I grew up in a community where there were many Bohemians. I heard the Czech language but never learned to speak it. I have done lots of genealogy research in the Czech records online, so there are some basic things about the language that I know.

I readed this in our news too, my congratulations to this!
But how long it will take until the EU starts to discriminate the Czech Republik like they do with Hungary?
Myself, i would have party-time and an empty bar at the day the EU dies....

Freedom loving countries within the EU are going to have to ban together and just say "no" to all the crazy things the EU globalists want to do to you.

Latest posts

Back