Cop Calls in Reinforcements, Helicopter After ‘Taking Offense’ at Song Mocking Bin Laden at Party

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
yep easy target, a noisy summer party, cant stop 22 people being murdered at a pop concert although they were warned of the killer's behaviour, but they can scramble the force helicopter(probably the only one) and bring in reinforcements after one female cop over reacts.....typical!!!

typical overreaction by our wonderful overworked underfunded p.c. police force.

Using a panic button because her feelings got hurt is beyond understanding, one would think this be abuse of protocol. This Officer has no business wearing a Uniform or she forgot to read this?

Skills

You will need to have:

effective communication skills, including tact and diplomacy for dealing with sensitive situations;
community focus;
a sense of personal responsibility, integrity and resilience;
problem-solving skills;
a confident and calm manner;
good literacy skills in order to accurately record details and write reports;
respect for diversity;
teamwork skills and the ability to work independently;
professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness;
sound judgement and a proper respect for confidentiality;
ability to act with resolve, tolerance and restraint.

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles/police-officer

I don't take news stories like this very seriously especially when they originate from 3rd party media sources. I doubt things went down as depicted in article.

Heatst.com appears to be a UK variant of the TMZ variety. Then again...it would appear majority of news agencies are going this route...including Tier 1 mainstream. News is slowly becoming more entertainment focused than factual based.

Last edited:

I don't take news stories like this very seriously especially when they originate from 3rd party media sources. I doubt things went down as depicted in article.

Heatst.com appears to be a UK variant of the TMZ variety. Then again...it would appear majority of news agencies are going this route...including Tier 1 mainstream. News is slowly becoming more entertainment focused than factual based.

Heatstreet is fairly accurate in it's reporting and in past reports with a libertarian slant, heatstreet isn't a UK variant of TMZ, It's owned by News Corps and run by Dow Jones & Company that also runs the wall street journal and the washington times

Here:
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525

I could be wrong obviously. Im sure if we heard from that officer directly...he would sing a different tune.

You mean she, Police didn't deny what has taken place and I don't doubt the story given past responses to similar situation, you may never hear from the reporting officer given that's UK way within the ranks of there Law Enforcement community even after the inquiry.

You mean she, Police didn't deny what has taken place and I don't doubt the story given past responses to similar situation, you may never hear from the reporting officer given that's UK way within the ranks of there Law Enforcement community even after the inquiry.

Maybe "she" will appear in volume deux.

Okay Mav. I watched it. Don't care for rap - too old I suppose. Song was a turd, but I do find it funny that a cop, any cop, would call in reinforcements because of that song.

I'm mean, hell, I've been butthurt before, and will again. It's part of life. That's just stupid....

I haven't seen this reported anywhere in the British media, so i'm not sure how accurate it is.

There were two other U.K. Papers that reported on it, one of them talked to the head Constable, he said it was an ongoing investigation and no further comment.

Dailymail had it as it top news story.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back