Congress Bill HR 6666

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody remember how the State Security in East Germany worked? The Securitate in Rumania? Stalins and Hitlers brown shirts? NO, NOBODY??
I got a story for you then. Each citizen of each nation was authorised to watch, photograph and report ALL OTHER CITIZENS around his neighborhood, work place and even in his/her own family and get paid to "be a tattletail" on the "non-submissives" under his watchfull eye.
QUESTION:: who will want to be paid, trained and entitled to go to all his neighbors houses ("residence"), check if they are CoVid 19 positive, (self-endangering) and then report the "positive" culprit to the authorities and have them carted off????
QUESTION:: who will be trustworthy to do all this checking...and NOT LIE OR MANIPULATE THE RESULTS of the test just to get back at someone he don't like???
QUESTION:: who will be shot at the front door for trespassing and any other reason if the home owner does not agree with the whole process???
QUESTION:: what will happen to those who have been "tested" and are not positive, but since the test itself is may be defective, IS CARTED OFF TO A FEMA CAMP???
QUESTION:: what Communist trash thought this project out, planned it, put it on paper and is gonna get it through Congress???

Get to work on the ANSWERS to my QUESTIONS fast, fellow preppers. If they JUST THINK you are positive OR DO NOT LIKE YOUR FACE, you will be "POSITIVE" and "disappear".

PS: Beware of friendly neighbors bringing GIFTS. Ronald Reagen once said, the 9 most scariest words in the world: "I come from the gov't and want to help"

Latest posts

Back