Church Attack (again)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Sutherland Springs, Texas. 30 miles east of San Antonio, maybe 20 miles south of Seguin.

Unknown details as yet, 27 dead so far. Baptist church. Shooter killed by police (uncertain).

This is not that far from me. I have friends who are offended that some of us conceal carry in church. I suspect they will be shutting up for some time. Prayers for all involved.

Not one person had a gun except for the murderer? My church has at least 9 people carrying a gun. Did this church advertise anti gun or gun free zone? People need to wake up to reality.

I know right, how does a church in Texas not have at least one other armed parishioner?

Brace yourselves though. These mass shootings are going to be a monthly, or even weekly affair for the next year, until they completely ban guns entirely. It's a damn clever idea (even if completely sick and twisted), and it guaranteed to work. Have to hand it to the powers that be, on sheer ruthlessness.

you could have a point Gaz,what better way to change thinking than "a few" mass shootings.

I actually said that (the monthly/weekly bit) right after the Vegas shooting. Sadly, these a-holes are proving me right... :(

welcome to the "brave new world"... yuk...
one new thing reported here;family feud?

I know right, how does a church in Texas not have at least one other armed parishioner?

Brace yourselves though. These mass shootings are going to be a monthly, or even weekly affair for the next year, until they completely ban guns entirely. It's a damn clever idea (even if completely sick and twisted), and it guaranteed to work. Have to hand it to the powers that be, on sheer ruthlessness.

I hate to think that these shootings are a deliberate campaign,to get guns banned,,,myself this is a copy cat,,,,

a Church is a place with no security and sometimes it is isolated,there are several around here where I live that there is not a house within 1/2 mile of the place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,perfect targets for a crazed gunman

I for one, really want you to be right....but time will tell.

The thing We as Citizens can do is harden the targets . And if Anyone knows Someone that is on that fringe , end of the liner type seems to be heading that way or motivated by a agenda shine the bright light on them . I took alot of flack by saying the Church shooters Wife , Her Family, His Family could have dealt with Him along time ago then everybody involved would be alive including Him .
Carry when You can encourage others to fo the same , harden them soft targets .

Latest posts

Back