Cedar Beyou TX

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Unbelieveable this poor hamlet has had 52 inches of rain since last Friday, that makes the Indian monsoon look like a spring shower. How the hell do you prepp for that scenario if you cannot bug out. The only thing I have seen that is notable is a dude on TV who has pitched two large tents on his single story homes flat room and moved his family up there.

Unbelieveable this poor hamlet has had 52 inches of rain since last Friday, that makes the Indian monsoon look like a spring shower. How the hell do you prepp for that scenario if you cannot bug out. The only thing I have seen that is notable is a dude on TV who has pitched two large tents on his single story homes flat room and moved his family up there.
That's what prepping is, making the best out of any situation. I'd really be impressed if he had a grill and fishing pole too!

That's what prepping is, making the best out of any situation. I'd really be impressed if he had a grill and fishing pole too!

Its the American PMA I love so much, one dude speaking to the TV crew from his roof just said " Fishing is gonna be good for a few days anyway" :)

Latest posts

Back