Canada bans ARs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assault ban covers 15,000 firearms. Including CZ Scorpion and other 9 mm carbines, not just the big scary black rifles. In fact, it may cover every semi-auto ever made. They better start learning a few more foreign languages.

It appears to ban any semi-automatic that has high capacity magazine available. So something like a Browning BAR or Remington 742 is not on the list. It also bans rifles with muzzle energy greater than 10,000 joules. That was intended to target the 50 BMG, but it also means that a 460 Weatherby Magnum is illegal.

As in the UK it has NOTHING to do with reducing violent gun crime and everything to do with control, Criminal with illegally held guns commits massacre, so they ban law abiding citizens using legally held firearms. it is the same tactic the US democrats will use on the US. and do not be so arrogant and naeive to believe your constitution will protect you, it wont.

I don't live there so piss on them

If they let tyrant Trudeau get away with taking their weapons, they deserve what they get.
As in the UK it has NOTHING to do with reducing violent gun crime and everything to do with control, Criminal with illegally held guns commits massacre, so they ban law abiding citizens using legally held firearms. it is the same tactic the US democrats will use on the US. and do not be so arrogant and naeive to believe your constitution will protect you, it wont.

Yep, Biden would start banning guns if elected. Heck, any Dem would. It’s at the top of their To Do List!

If they let tyrant Trudeau get away with taking their weapons, they deserve what they get.

Yep, Biden would start banning guns if elected. Heck, any Dem would. It’s at the top of their To Do List!
I have my doubts that Biden will get elected, as it seems that he may be a "bit of a rapist" who likes to assault women.

See below link:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-former-senate-staffer-tara-reade/2983892001/

The incident happened in 1993, and before you start asking why it took so long for the victim to report it . . . there seems to be evidence that she did report it at the time, but that the report was buried and covered up and that she was pressured into silence.

I am a former paramedic, and I find the story to be credible, as I have seen--with my own eyes--instances of sexual assault and child molestation covered up "for the good of everyone involved" . . . most often when it comes to politicians, police officials, and (most henious, in my opinion) clergy.

Hospitals even have covered up instances of doctors sexually assaulting staff and patients. This usually involves lots of sleazy, bottom-feeding lawyers with their non-disclosure agreements and piles of hush money.

I have my doubts that Biden will get elected, as it seems that he may be a "bit of a rapist" who likes to assault women.

See below link:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-former-senate-staffer-tara-reade/2983892001/

The incident happened in 1993, and before you start asking why it took so long for the victim to report it . . . there seems to be evidence that she did report it at the time, but that the report was buried and covered up and that she was pressured into silence.

I am a former paramedic, and I find the story to be credible, as I have seen--with my own eyes--instances of sexual assault and child molestation covered up "for the good of everyone involved" . . . most often when it comes to politicians, police officials, and (most henious, in my opinion) clergy.

Hospitals even have covered up instances of doctors sexually assaulting staff and patients. This usually involves lots of sleazy, bottom-feeding lawyers with their non-disclosure agreements and piles of hush money.

While not shocking about the cover ups, it is sickening! Who knows if Biden is innocent or guilty? Not me, but I do know that the lowlife media would NEVER treat an accusation toward President Trump in the same manner! It is glaring, to even the dumbest Dems that Biden is getting a pass.

Latest posts

Back