Bubba Smollett

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
For anyone living in a cave, just search for "bubba wallace".

I knew it was a fake story from day 1. The jokes are flowing. Only NASCAR black race driver finds a 'noose', and the FBI determined it wasn't a hate crime, it had been there for at least a year, and it was a loop for pulling the garage door closed. Duh.

But, some jokes since we need some humor:

Race card driver
NooseCar racing
New sponsors: Tampax & Kleenex
What do bubba & CNN have in common? Fake Noose.

Add to the list and have some fun...

I didn't hear the resolution to this. I was wondering how a noose wouldn't have been considered a hate crime . . . well if it's not even a noose to begin with.

I didn't hear the resolution to this. I was wondering how a noose wouldn't have been considered a hate crime . . . well if it's not even a noose to begin with.

So true. But it's not a noose. I'm sure Bubba Smollett's lawyer told him that he had to say "nonfunctional noose" at best. That's like saying a "nonfunctional stick of dynomite". What a moron. It's a rope with a loop at the end to pull the garage door shut. That's it. Nicely tied to let you either grab the loop or get a good grip on the winding. It was not a noose. No noose, nobody to offend. Yet somehow this snowflake took offense. Morons.

NASCAR is caught up in the political correct Bull Shit going on now,,,,I don't really know why they are worried about it,,,,,I don't think there are all that many fans that are Black

No kidding. Some of the leadership of NASCAR must be getting blackmailed. Banning the Confederate battle flag. Now doing the whole show of support over a garage pull cord. Next thing you know, the 'checkered flag' will turn into just a solid black flag and white-walled tires will be banned. Just wait for it...

The only way that I could possibly see that a noose would be considered a "hate" crime is if it was around a persons neck, and someone was saying mean things.

Absolutely Arctic! David Webb on the Patriot Channel yesterday said he used to play on a noose hung from a tree as a child. He is Black, BTW. He said that noose went around his FOOT and he swung from it! It was a tree swing. Lots of fun!

Absolutely Arctic! David Webb on the Patriot Channel yesterday said he used to play on a noose hung from a tree as a child. He is Black, BTW. He said that noose went around his FOOT and he swung from it! It was a tree swing. Lots of fun!

Played from them as a kid too. Great fun and cheap to make. Tree, big strong limb, couple dollars of rope and instant play ground. We even had one set up on a river bank, now that was a huge success during the summer.

Someone taught me back in grade school how to tie a hangmans noose, with the regulation 13 wraps of course. I never once thought about hanging anyone with it. I'm sure if any of these cry babies did any research they'd find that a large number of Whites were hanged too. In many areas it was the accepted method of legal execution.

No kidding. Some of the leadership of NASCAR must be getting blackmailed. Banning the Confederate battle flag. Now doing the whole show of support over a garage pull cord. Next thing you know, the 'checkered flag' will turn into just a solid black flag and white-walled tires will be banned. Just wait for it...
It's all about the money. They stand to lose sponsors if they don't show support for blm.

I read a comment on Newsbreak about this topic. A black person stated that the rednecks were ruining Nascar. A white guy stated that rednecks were the ones who made Nascar what it was today. *crickets*

For anyone living in a cave, just search for "bubba wallace".

I knew it was a fake story from day 1. The jokes are flowing. Only NASCAR black race driver finds a 'noose', and the FBI determined it wasn't a hate crime, it had been there for at least a year, and it was a loop for pulling the garage door closed. Duh.

But, some jokes since we need some humor:

Race card driver
NooseCar racing
New sponsors: Tampax & Kleenex
What do bubba & CNN have in common? Fake Noose.

Add to the list and have some fun...
Jessi Smollet...Bubba Wallace's new crew chief.

Believe in something, even if it didn't happen.

Mexican word of the day....Noose.
Don't believe anything you hear on the noose.

Latest posts

Back