Border security .

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psalm7

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I have a close relative that works at a auto dealership . They had a car full of border jumpers come in with car trouble . The only ones that spoke English was a small child . They all were sick and had a head to toe rash . 2 of the kids looked near death .
So service writer turned in the keys and my relative pulled the car in fixed it , reset their display to Spanish because they didn't know the warnings on the dash .
Couple days later he got sick . Extremely high fever , and the rash broke out . One hospital couldn't identify it but gave him antibiotics . Couple days later fever really spikes and he goes to our local hospital . They kept him most of the day , ran tests . He had D68 virus . It has only been in the USA once before but is common in Central America and parts of Mexico . Dangerous if not treated and can have long term effects .

Last edited:
I have a close relative that works at a auto dealership . They had a car full of border jumpers come in with car trouble . The only ones that spoke English was a small child . They all were sick and had a head to toe rash . 2 of the kids looked near death .
So service writer turned in the keys and my relative pulled the car in fixed it , reset their display to Spanish because they didn't know the warnings on the dash .
Couple days later he got sick . Extremely high fever , and the rash broke out . One hospital couldn't identify it but gave him antibiotics . Couple days later fever really spikes and he goes to our local hospital . They kept him most of the day , ran tests . He had D86 virus . It has only been in the USA once before but is common in Central America and parts of Mexico . Dangerous if not treated and can have long term effects .
Hmmm. Couldn't find anything about it. Found an Entero D86 virus which is fairly common and doesn't say anything about a rash unless it is a viral exanthem rash which can happen with lots of different viruses. Perhaps doc can clarify

Hmmm. Couldn't find anything about it. Found an Entero D86 virus which is fairly common and doesn't say anything about a rash unless it is a viral exanthem rash which can happen with lots of different viruses. Perhaps doc can clarify
Look again . There is alot of articles on it . There was a outbreak in I think 1962 in California .

My question is: Why did they help a car full of "border jumpers" in the first place? Seriously!
I guess you could say they " helped " them . It's a car dealership and they pulled up to have a car repaired , received service , paid for service and left .

He had D68 virus . It has only been in the USA once before but is common in Central America and parts of Mexico . Dangerous if not treated and can have long term effects .
Not as rare, or new as you think. It was first identified in California in 1962, but prior to the 2014 outbreak it was rare in the US (only 26 cases reported before 2006). Isolated cases have been popping up ever since all over the US. It is highly under reported because they aren't looking for it.

Healthy adults usually don't get very serious symptoms, and it can be easily misdiagnosed.

This is one of the primary reasons that BY LAW, immigrants have to be screened before setting foot on American Soil.
This is why they used to have to go to Ellis Island FIRST.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/cdc-sends-team-battle-measles-outbreak-crowded-chicago/

CDC Sends Team to Battle Measles Outbreak at Crowded Chicago Migrant Shelter With Four New Cases in Past Few Days​

This is exactly why the borders need to be controlled to avoid diseases and criminal issues that are not needed in this great nation!!!!

Latest posts

Back