650 illegal aliens crossing southern border detained in Arizona over two days

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The caravan has not even gotten here and already we have a flood of unwanted and undesirable illegal aliens. Drugs, disease and who knows what is crossing with these illegals. These are not you migrant farms workers. These are the folks that will be over whelming the school districts, the welfare roles and negatively affecting real estates. Processing these people is not cheap and takes monies that could better serve American Citizens.

Think we don't need the wall, read on.

"As thousands of troops deployed to the southern border await the arrival of a caravan of migrants heading towards the U.S., border patrol agents in Arizona have already been busy, detaining more than 650 illegal immigrants in just two days this week.

Agents in the Yuma Sector said they detained 654 people – most reportedly being family units or unaccompanied minors from Guatemala - on Monday and Tuesday.

Officials said the groups of illegal immigrants are not believed to be associated with the large caravan of mostly Central American migrants that have prompted the military deployment.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Wednesday a group of 55 Central Americans waded across the Colorado River near Yuma and surrendered to agents after walking around vehicle barriers in the area."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-tha...hern-border-detained-in-arizona-over-two-days

Depends on who you believe.

If you read US right wing reports, they will say George Soros, or some philanthropic organization that he is a major contributor to. Probably not directly funded by his own Open Society Foundation, although, look at the name...

Whoever is funding it, it won't be a conservative group.

Also, the "caravan" won't be self funded. If they could fund it, they could stay home.

So, probably a group big enough and international enough to whip up a nice fat paper trail to confuse things, and make it hard to track down without a court order.

Oh they certainly ARE bringing in the makings of an insurgency, Psalm!

If not this year, or next, then in 20 years.

If we aren't dead of old age, we will be the minority, and the insurgents.

The country is going to go through some changes. Illegal immigration is not getting any smaller.

That would bring about a civil war in the US, and paint "us" as the modern equivalent of Hitler. Us being right wing nationalists.

Besides, I don't want army guys to have that on their concience.

As long as we can stop them, with either manpower or a wall, that's plenty.

Long term, things will have to change, either in their original countries for the better, or here for the worse.

That would bring about a civil war in the US, and paint "us" as the modern equivalent of Hitler. Us being right wing nationalists.

Besides, I don't want army guys to have that on their concience.

As long as we can stop them, with either manpower or a wall, that's plenty.

Long term, things will have to change, either in their original countries for the better, or here for the worse.
I realize that would never happen now days. We've become so soft in this country that we won't even protect our borders from an invading force.

Trump should have sent the military in large numbers long ago. If they catch that many per every 2 days, it would bring awareness of how bad the problem is. It is seldom reported just how often people cross. If you don’t live in a border state, it is easy to think that an occasional caravan every few years is all it is.

Even the Mexicans are getting tired of this. Have you all read about what is going down in Tijuana? I say we hold them back for awhile. Maybe they will disperse on their own. Can you imagine hundreds of strangers camping out, pooping and trashing up your neighborhood? I think I'd be a bit defensive to say the least.

If we covered our borders like NK there probably wouldn't be a problem. I am talking about security not human rights.
The main thing that we should be doing is to eliminate the incentive for them coming here in the first place; free stuff, welfare. Most don't come here to work or for a better life. They bring their old life with them. Everywhere they settle ends up looking like the shithole they just left. Except here they get "free" stuff from the US tax payer.

This foolishness could all be stopped with 2 simple words: Open Fire!

Yes and no. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with those two adorable words. But shooting illegals isn't the solution. They're just cheap pawns, and the puppet-masters will just find other stooges to replace them.

The key is to 'open fire' on the right problem people. Yes, I know, most would say George Soros. That's a given. But he doesn't live in my neighborhood. I'll put out a second great option. MSM. Yes, to a degree they are also pawns. But they're smart enough to know better and still choose evil. If SHTF, every media person showing up at my door would get lead poisoning. But they are the biggest problem that need to get taken out now.

Yes and no. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with those two adorable words. But shooting illegals isn't the solution. They're just cheap pawns, and the puppet-masters will just find other stooges to replace them.

The key is to 'open fire' on the right problem people. Yes, I know, most would say George Soros. That's a given. But he doesn't live in my neighborhood. I'll put out a second great option. MSM. Yes, to a degree they are also pawns. But they're smart enough to know better and still choose evil. If SHTF, every media person showing up at my door would get lead poisoning. But they are the biggest problem that need to get taken out now.
What is MSM?

Latest posts

Back