3 dead CA Elementary school in CA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate being right. I told you so though. We're going to see it monthly, if not weekly. It's a foolproof plan. A sick plan. But it will work.

PROGRAMS! PROGRAMS! CAN'T TELL THE FALSE FLAG FROM A LONE NUTJOB WITHOUT YOUR PROGRAM! GET YOUR PROGRAMS!

The things you'll see in common:

1) Victims chosen at random (i.e. no real connection other than being in the same place at the same time).

2) Multiple guns (to support the idea that guns are easy to get)

3) In a "gun-free" zone (to limit the possibility of being stopped by an armed citizen, and maximize time for casualties)

4) Shooter will be dead (can't be available for questioning).

5) Will likely see another similar would-be shooter stopped elsewhere (before the media then goes silent on that story)...either same day, or within 2 days of the incident.

Last edited:
It's just going to get worse...by the end of the year.

This is the one that turned out to be a paranoid pot farmer isn't it . 6 dead I think . They found His Wife in their house .

It is happening more frequently. Monthly? Weekly? How long before it's daily for mass shootings?

And of course it's always the gun's fault. The poor guy couldn't stop his gun from killing.

And it's never the nut-job's fault, as he legally should not have owned a gun. So obviously the solution to people breaking laws is to write more laws. Yup, that'll solve it.

If we paint our guns pink for breast cancer month, would that 'improve' the image of guns with lefties? How about rainbows in support of gays/perverts? Or black to support antifa/BLM (oh wait, never mind this one).

Hey I've got it. If someone shoots and kills Trump with a gun, THEN the left will be happy to stop any new anti-gun laws for quite some time... maybe even weeks!

How sad it is...

We currently have a local serial killer (local to my county). First day, two victims, and two since then. There was a big cordoning off the other day, but the killer seemed to escape the net.

I only mention it as it fits this pattern...of random targets. Some guy is just going around shooting people in the Seminole Heights neighborhood (Florida).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-may-live-among-them/?utm_term=.5bbad484cd72

Saw that story and footage of Him . We had a serial killer from another Country strike here in small town TN few years ago . Kidnapped tortured and Killed Young Lady working a gas station on Christmas night then the following year grabbed Woman going to work around 5am . Got caught the next day before He could kill Her , neighbor saw Him pushing Her into His truck .

It is happening more frequently. Monthly? Weekly? How long before it's daily for mass shootings?

And of course it's always the gun's fault. The poor guy couldn't stop his gun from killing.

And it's never the nut-job's fault, as he legally should not have owned a gun. So obviously the solution to people breaking laws is to write more laws. Yup, that'll solve it.

If we paint our guns pink for breast cancer month, would that 'improve' the image of guns with lefties? How about rainbows in support of gays/perverts? Or black to support antifa/BLM (oh wait, never mind this one).

Hey I've got it. If someone shoots and kills Trump with a gun, THEN the left will be happy to stop any new anti-gun laws for quite some time... maybe even weeks!

How sad it is...

Hang on a sec, the problem in many cases is the Nut Job was just another ordinary Armed Citizen right up until he pulled the trigger. 99% of these cases are happening when folks like You or ME or Brent or Gazrok or Jonnte suddenly go from Second amendment rights supporting law abiding citizen to NUT JOB at the simple squeeze of the trigger.

Hang on a sec, the problem in many cases is the Nut Job was just another ordinary Armed Citizen right up until he pulled the trigger. 99% of these cases are happening when folks like You or ME or Brent or Gazrok or Jonnte suddenly go from Second amendment rights supporting law abiding citizen to NUT JOB at the simple squeeze of the trigger.
No . In every one of these cases the killer had a history that should have had them locked up or put a spot light on them where every move they made was observed . Their Families didnt deal with them so other Families had to suffer .

Latest posts

Back