Youtube

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drt4lfe

Reaction score
Youtube next month will be basically deleting every Firearm channel.....the anti-gun left will be flagging anything firearm related to help totally eliminate firearm content......the new rules make it basically impossible for all the current channels to survive.....will be interesting how this plays out.......

There is a fledgling site call Full30.com that is growing with people who left Youtube, but it remains to be seen if they can generate the money to make a dent. Hopefully someone with the money will start a new site to cater to those of us who believe in the 2nd Amendment.

Policy on content featuring firearms
YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we don’t allow content that:

• Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
  • Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
  • Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.
Report content that violates this policy
You can report videos that you believe violate this policy by flagging the video

Policy on content featuring firearms
YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we don’t allow content that:

• Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
  • Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
  • Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.
Report content that violates this policy
You can report videos that you believe violate this policy by flagging the video

Every Anti-Gun Liberal POS will flag everything Firearm related making it basically impossible for it to continue......

I personally don't use You Tube so I won't be missing out on much. But I do hate seeing more companies becoming cowards and rolling over in an attempt to play nice with these anti American facists. Why can't some conservative leaning group come up with a competitive option for You Tube?

I'm not a you Tuber because we have satellite and the two don't mix very well.

I have started watching some bee keeping videos, but that's about it. I never use it for music or movies.

All of these people, sites, stores etc that are caving to the Left are finding out that Conservatives will happily spend their money elsewhere.

And, why the hell is this "kid" Hogg still all over the tv. Shouldn't he be studying for the ACT or SATs? I did see where he posted he had been turned down by yet another college.

I really liked Youtube for many reasons, Need to know how to temper a knife blade ? change fuel pump on 2007 Jetta ? measure and layout a footer ? Machine a tool ? Make a bow saw ? Youtube has a video to do almost anything.....I have used it so many times to learn about a lot of things.....it just sucks that totally Legal activities are being targeted and removed....It is hard for me to keep seeing this and other attacks against a lot of hard working, Law abiding people...

You tube is going to go the EXACT same way as many Magazine shops and News agents in being badgered by lefties into banning publications THEY don't approve of. We used to get all sorts of US based Mags in the UK like ASG, Guns N Ammo etc now very few will stock them, Even entire US publishing houses have been banned in some cases.

One of my Senator's is Joe Manchin, Him, his wife and daughter are the biggest drug dealers in America.....sending an email to him for any help would be like obama showing me his college records.....

The Right won't fight this. Unless their TV, beer, cigs and sports are threatened they won't do anything. Except sit around crying in their beer whining about everything they've lost. The Right has become spinless and lost the will to fight, just like Republican politicians.

Latest posts

Back