Your Food Storage Equation...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple of questions though. Who do they run the drugs to? Just the cities? No overnight trips?
they try and bring it down via the motorways but are mostly stopped,
they ship it to minor organisers in the smaller cities and towns, usually addicts themselves.
usually over here they are referred to as "county lines" drug gangs.

Gangs do operate together and as a semi-loose unit…until another member wants to lead or get more of the goods and/or money. Or they strongly disagree with “orders”. There will be real challenges to gangs staying in line and together when the easy stuff they have been used to turns hard, and they come up against organized resistance. When teams of trained ex military pursue them, how will they do? When large groups of well armored and heavily weaponized husbands, fathers and mothers…out to save their children go after them, they will be in trouble. They’ve had it easy.

Gangs do operate together and as a semi-loose unit…until another member wants to lead or get more of the goods and/or money. Or they strongly disagree with “orders”. There will be real challenges to gangs staying in line and together when the easy stuff they have been used to turns hard, and they come up against organized resistance. When teams of trained ex military pursue them, how will they do? When large groups of well armored and heavily weaponized husbands, fathers and mothers…out to save their children go after them, they will be in trouble. They’ve had it easy.

I hope you are right. Maybe it is just my location but, the numbers worry me...too many sheep and not enough shepherds and sheepdogs.

Those who are too sick will be stuck. Those who are addicted, will loot pharmacies and such to get their fix; once that dries up, they will fan out looking for new sources, bringing their diseases with them. That sickness, won't be contained to the cities for long.

Animals who drink from infected streams/rivers can also catch things like Cholera and Dysentery...something to think about when hunting wild game. Some diseases like those pass into the meat.
Something just occurred to me, when (if) the power, water, sewer and food deliveries stop, and the free clinics stop passing out "free" medicine, won't there be massive disease breakouts in the inner cities? No clean water, no sewer, no garbage service, and no heat or ac. That's where I see the beginning of mass die offs.
I'm sure that most have already thought of this, but I seldom concern myself with what happens in the cities.

Last edited:
Those who are too sick will be stuck. Those who are addicted, will loot pharmacies and such to get their fix; once that dries up, they will fan out looking for new sources, bringing their diseases with them. That sickness, won't be contained to the cities for long.
the addicted will not get far without their "fix", they will be too weak and diseased and will be preyed on by others, they wont get out of the cities alive. not even a British city .

Case in point: New Orleans Superdome after Katrina. People stayed in that hellhole waiting for the gubmint to rescue them.
Years ago the wife and I took a trip around the country. After a couple months in Texas we went to New Orleans. Who knew it was during Madi Grais? Couldn't find a hotel anywhere. I saw a sign for a boat show that was being held in the Superdome. We pulled in, found a secluded place and parked. I think we stayed there for 2 or 3 days. Never seen so many bass boats before.

Years ago the wife and I took a trip around the country. After a couple months in Texas we went to New Orleans. Who knew it was during Madi Grais? Couldn't find a hotel anywhere. I saw a sign for a boat show that was being held in the Superdome. We pulled in, found a secluded place and parked. I think we stayed there for 2 or 3 days. Never seen so many bass boats before.

Bass boats, John boats (with fans) and pontoon boats...

hope you are right. Maybe it is just my location but, the numbers worry me...too many sheep and not enough shepherds and sheepdogs.
It will certainly depend on the area you are in. My area has more strong Christians, and sheepdogs. The sheeple locations are ALL well known. Try and gather more sheepdogs around you.

It will certainly depend on the area you are in. My area has more strong Christians, and sheepdogs. The sheeple locations are ALL well known. Try and gather more sheepdogs around you.

LOL. The nearest town is dry (no alcohol sales) and has more churches than stores! Pretty Christian and a lot of good people. Just not many people generally, population wise.

The State's proximity to Mexico and then to the Midwest and Eastern seaboard is a problem. The drugs don't stay here. They move.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...sedgntp&cvid=085bc8de00ad4c3d857c7b0894da07d9
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...ure-remains-unclear/vi-AA15gNya?ocid=msedgntp
Imagine what it will be like when the border is a free-for-all.

Remember the Twin Peaks biker gang fight in Waco from a few years back? Lots of that here too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back