You think YOU'RE having a bad day?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch for the pain, ouch for the stupidness and ouch for the people laughing, in coulda been them...
I can't laugh at these either. It's either stupid or it's an accident. . . neither is funny. It could be you if it's an accident, and if you laugh at other's misfortunes you are probably stupid yourself, so then those could be you as well.

I have used exactly this and several other such movies in my driving school to warn the forklift drivers how sensitive these high rise shelvings are. The stress on the supporting legs is enormous. The slightest infraction in the static causes this sort of results. Terrible. If all ran, only the forklift driver probably got hurt. He is in a roll-over cage, he might have survived the weight, but the powdered form of the falling pallets could have buried him in a dust storm and taken his breathing space. Tragic, we lose about 80 forklift drivers a year in Germany according to the Union stats.

Latest posts

Back