WWE Elimination Chamber

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok,,,,there is no Governing body over the WWE like there is in Boxing,,,,,,the sneak attacks that go on in the WWE would end up with people in jail if it were BOXING,,,,,the fold up tables they throw each other thru break to cleanly,,,,,did you ever try to break one they are damned hard to break,,,,and do you really believe when someone has been beat nearly to death they will suddenly recover and beat the hell out of the other guy and win,,,,,,but hey if you want to think it is all real,,,,,go right ahead I will not try to stop you

That is true, they don't have as strict of rules in WWE. Therefore it certainly is possible it is fake. I just haven't seen enough evidence to believe it's not real, as I see the wrestlers slam each other hard, bleed, etc.

That is true, they don't have as strict of rules in WWE. Therefore it certainly is possible it is fake. I just haven't seen enough evidence to believe it's not real, as I see the wrestlers slam each other hard, bleed, etc.

to me it is like any other show on TV,,,if you like it watch,if not,,,,,don't watch

Just google it, there are many articles written by WWE wrestlers and people that work in the industry that will tell exactly how its scripted and how some things are left to the wrestlers to decide, but the physicality of it is real, many of the injuries are real. The outcome is completely scripted, sometines the script is changed by the refferree who is told through there ear piece by managment, then whispers to the wrestler.

I think it is a beautiful art form, similar to how boxing is a beautiful art form. Only in boxing the athletes don't pull their punches.

Latest posts

Back