WWE Elimination Chamber

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeeter

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else stoked for this tonight? Some really good matches then Ronda Rousey is signing her RAW contract.

I'm a huge John Cena fan. He's a good role model for kids

I'm a huge John Cena fan. He's a good role model for kids

Kids AND adults! He always has a winning attitude and shows respect at all times.

Right now the kickoff show is live on YouTube for free!

Kids AND adults! He always has a winning attitude and shows respect at all times.

Right now the kickoff show is live on YouTube for free!
thank you, i'm tuned in.

Alexa Bliss won the women's Elimination Chamber match. Her abs are so sexy it's unbelievable.

you 2 know that is all scripted the winners are determined before the match ever starts,,,,,,,

it can be fun to watch though

you 2 know that is all scripted the winners are determined before the match ever starts,,,,,,,

it can be fun to watch though

I don't agree. If it were scripted, we would have found some sort of leaked winner in the last 50 years or so at least once. It has never been leaked.

I don't agree. If it were scripted, we would have found some sort of leaked winner in the last 50 years or so at least once. It has never been leaked.
ok you and my sis are of the same opinion,,,,,but watch the match closely you can tell that in a lot of cases they are barely touching each other,,,,,,,,,not to say they don't get hurt and some of that has to do damage,,,but if they were really pounding on each other they would not be in the sport very long

Fake sport. Some people believe anything, especially democrats.

Can you prove it is fake? Offer up some proof. People get concussions, injuries, and have even died competing in it.

Its somewhat dangerous, but its not a sport. A sport implies compitition within the play of the sport. This is scripted physical entertainment. Its choreographed and winners are decided by managment prior to the matches.

Proof? Really?

A lot of times you can see them not hit someone as hard as they could. Like they intentionally miss on purpose. But in those cases the person is already pretty out of it.

Its somewhat dangerous, but its not a sport. A sport implies compitition within the play of the sport. This is scripted physical entertainment. Its choreographed and winners are decided by managment prior to the matches.

Proof? Really?

Figure skating is choreographed too, but the skaters still compete so by YOUR definition of "a sport implies competition", WWE is also a sport. Winners are pre-determined? Any proof to backup that claim? I'm waiting...

Figure skating is choreographed too, but the skaters still compete so by YOUR definition of "a sport implies competition", WWE is also a sport. Winners are pre-determined? Any proof to backup that claim? I'm waiting...
You need to keep waiting until your IQ increases.

ok,,,,there is no Governing body over the WWE like there is in Boxing,,,,,,the sneak attacks that go on in the WWE would end up with people in jail if it were BOXING,,,,,the fold up tables they throw each other thru break to cleanly,,,,,did you ever try to break one they are damned hard to break,,,,and do you really believe when someone has been beat nearly to death they will suddenly recover and beat the hell out of the other guy and win,,,,,,but hey if you want to think it is all real,,,,,go right ahead I will not try to stop you

Latest posts

Back