Who are we?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, something was bothering me about a forum member, so I started snooping around, no big deal just curious, and found a few other forums, and then started playing with forum names and finding some patterns of posting on other forums and doing state based searches with names and prepping/survival/homesteading searches...

And I have to apologize. I ended up Doxxing 5 forum members. Full names, addresses, family members, work history, at this point I could go to a friend who does skip tracing, flip him 20 bucks, and get credit cards associated with the names, and from there a list of everywhere the card is used, times of use, spending habits...

No bullshit, I did this today, and I feel bad about it now.

I'm not gonna say who, or anything like that, I think I should take a break from the forum for a few weeks, see what's going on later.

If (if) anyone's interested, I will check my PM's once a week or something, but, no, I'm not gonna say anything more about the Doxxing, here or in pm.

But if you don't want to be easily found, I would advise against leaving older information on other forums, contact admin have it deleted if you can. No part of your name, in your user name. Don't use the same name on multiple forums, they tie back to other places and posts to when you didn't care about what you said. Those posts are still there. Weather reports in a post with a time and date...

Anyway, probably not a big deal. So. Sorry about that, I didn't write down any I fo, nothing going on, just got bored and did it and now feel a bit bad, like a window peeper.

There is no such thing as privacy anymore, get over it.... seriously....
Agree completely. I feel confident anyone that posts on any forum could be easily traced by an expert. The more info given, the less of an expert needed. Doesn't bother me in the least. I post so as to help those younger and less knowledgeable than myself and even at my age, I still learn from others myself.

So, something was bothering me about a forum member, so I started snooping around, no big deal just curious, and found a few other forums, and then started playing with forum names and finding some patterns of posting on other forums and doing state based searches with names and prepping/survival/homesteading searches...

And I have to apologize. I ended up Doxxing 5 forum members. Full names, addresses, family members, work history, at this point I could go to a friend who does skip tracing, flip him 20 bucks, and get credit cards associated with the names, and from there a list of everywhere the card is used, times of use, spending habits...

No bullshit, I did this today, and I feel bad about it now.

I'm not gonna say who, or anything like that, I think I should take a break from the forum for a few weeks, see what's going on later.

If (if) anyone's interested, I will check my PM's once a week or something, but, no, I'm not gonna say anything more about the Doxxing, here or in pm.

But if you don't want to be easily found, I would advise against leaving older information on other forums, contact admin have it deleted if you can. No part of your name, in your user name. Don't use the same name on multiple forums, they tie back to other places and posts to when you didn't care about what you said. Those posts are still there. Weather reports in a post with a time and date...

Anyway, probably not a big deal. So. Sorry about that, I didn't write down any I fo, nothing going on, just got bored and did it and now feel a bit bad, like a window peeper.

We had a individual that was a combination of troll , fight starter, recruiter that Some of Us had trouble with and a few supported . Me and Mav really got into it with Him . Maverick called Him out by His resl name and I started searching Him on the net . Yea the info is there with very little work .

We had a individual that was a combination of troll , fight starter, recruiter that Some of Us had trouble with and a few supported . Me and Mav really got into it with Him . Maverick called Him out by His resl name and I started searching Him on the net . Yea the info is there with very little work .

I remember, I handled it wrong, he was one of only a couple that got under my skin :-/

Latest posts

Back